Rose and Crown???

JaSnake16

We are leaving Sun. morning for WDW. We would like to eat in one resturant in Epcot during our stay (Italy is definitely out, my family ate there over the X-mas holliday and they said the food was awful), so my girlfriend and I thought about England. Any thoughts on wether or not this is a good decision? Ive seen the menu whats the food like? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ogryn

barnum42 said:
Bubble and Squeak rocks!

Well the real stuff does anyway, I don't know about mass produced stuff. It's best served on Boxing Day (the day after Christmas) where you mash up the leftovers of the side dishes in a frying pan and seve it with cold turkey. This is the only time that Brussel Sprouts make a tasty meal.

Well, that's debatable. Sprouts suck however you eat them. In fact, B+S isn't the nicest of things.

And for some reason, talking about this has made me want Corned Beef Hash :lol:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Of all of World Showcase my favorite restaurant by far and away is Canada's Le Cellier. I love the food and the atmosphere, but it definitely requires priority seating. I dont think I have ever seen anyone get in there for dinner without one, even in the off seasons!!! Belle

Upvote 0

bgraham34

Yeah Italy stinks. I know good Italian food living up in NJ and NY and that just aint it. The Rose and Crown was good especially the beer. I tend to eat at France when I go but I want to try other places.

Upvote 0

stuart

Rose and Crown rules, great atmosphere and one of the best places to watch the fireworks. Not to mention that at the moment there are some hot bar staff workin there and that i got a free drink cos id been waiting a while.

Home today from WDW so that will be it all over to next year. I miss the pub already, and for one reason it was a frustratin holiday. why is it that some girls never seem to be more than 2 feet away from their mum?

Upvote 0

barnum42

stuart said:
why is it that some girls never seem to be more than 2 feet away from their mum?
It's to stop you from trying to sell them one of those bloody extended warranties :lol:

I know of what I speak as I used to work for Dixons in the past. I feel your pian ;)

Upvote 0

stuart

LOL like i can be arsed doing that wen i worked. Nah im just relaxing enjoying ma garden leave. Problem about the girls tho was that they were checkin us out. :brick: and one was from america that was a dead ringer for someone i was with before and then there was one from england and one from just outside glasgow. :brick:

Upvote 0

Pippa

ogryn said:
Well, that's debatable. Sprouts suck however you eat them. In fact, B+S isn't the nicest of things.

And for some reason, talking about this has made me want Corned Beef Hash :lol:
Not a fan of B & S and quite honestly sprouts (in my opinion) are the vegetables of Satan himself! :hurl:

Upvote 0

barnum42

Pippa said:
Not a fan of B & S and quite honestly sprouts (in my opinion) are the vegetables of Satan himself! :hurl:
I agree that sprouts in their natural form are pure eeeevil. But they undergo a strange transformation once bubble and squeaked.

I think it is actually when they have been mushed up that they improve. This may sound weird, but many years ago I had my lower jaw shortened, this involved having it surgically fractured; so I had to live on liquidised food for six weeks whilst the bone knitted back. I ate more brussel sprouts then that at any other time of my life, because once liquidised they remined me of bubble and squeak.

Upvote 0

Ringo8n24

Has anyone ever tried the Bailey's creme brulee? I see it on the menu and that is what I am looking forward to. My favorite stuff...named my daughter Bailey after the beverage.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom