Rooms?

joanna71985

the rooms come equipped with refrigerators right???

How many of you just bought stuff when you got down there?

I've got a ton of stuff leftover from my college apartment but since i am driving from NJ I think it might just be easier to buy stuff at the local Target...

anythoughts on this?

Oh yeah, the kitchens in the apartments come with fridges. But it looks like they don't want people bringing mini fridges. I've bought stuff in FL both times now. It is just easier to buy cleaning supplies, bathing stuff (shampoo, ect) and stuff like that at the Walmart in FL. And I will most likely be doing it for this one too.

joanna71985

Any of you Alumni have pictures ya'll could post?

Also, are there internet and cable connections in the bedrooms?

I don't know if there is internet connections in the bedroom. I know there is one in the walkway. And if you have a router then you can use the computer in the bedroom.

WDWHiddenMickey

I would just recomend buying alot of the stuff there. Vista is right across the street from Walgreens and I got alot of the crap I needed last year there and if I am at VW again thats where I'll get it again.

kcw

I have a few pictures of my apartment in Chatham- I used to have more of our apartment when it was actually decorated and stuff, but my computer with ALL my pictures from Florida was stolen right before I left and so I lost everything- these are ones that my roomate took when we first moved in

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/gimpytatertot/Chatham Square/

as for the mini fridges, I think that part of the list is new because I know Hookah pipes weren't on the list- not that I'm into Hookah, but it made me laugh.... but just be aware because if you live in an apartment with 8 people- ONE FRIDGE IS NOT ENOUGH haha the one they provide you with is normal sized.... but it was never big enough to fit everything... so if you have a mini fridge and can bring it... i might suggest it. I doubt they'd term you for having it! lol but i didn't say that of course....

CaptainMichael

I have a few pictures of my apartment in Chatham- I used to have more of our apartment when it was actually decorated and stuff, but my computer with ALL my pictures from Florida was stolen right before I left and so I lost everything- these are ones that my roomate took when we first moved in

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/gimpytatertot/Chatham Square/

Thanks, sorry to hear about your computer. Mine crashed last week and I lost all of my pictures.:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom