Roommate Matching

CJR

Original Poster
If I do the roommate matching thing, will I still be able to choose the housing complex I want to reside in? I am a more quiet person, so I want to live in Chatham. If I do the roommate notification matchup, could that potentially keep me from living at Chatham?

Also, is Patterson Court opening this May or fall? I've heard conflicting reports.

Thanks for your help! :)

WDWFanatic4

When doing the roommate matching, you do not pick the housing nor the room style, just that you want to know your roommate's information. I am not sure on Patterson Court, I heard it is opening in May, but not sure if CP can live there or mainly international, soory can't help much with that. You pick the complex when you check in.

CaptainMichael

If I do the roommate matching thing, will I still be able to choose the housing complex I want to reside in? I am a more quiet person, so I want to live in Chatham. If I do the roommate notification matchup, could that potentially keep me from living at Chatham?

Also, is Patterson Court opening this May or fall? I've heard conflicting reports.

Thanks for your help! :)

I did the roommate matching, and it was the best thing I could have done. Just plan to meet before you show up at Vista, Walgreens is a good meeting place, and when you go in to the housing table (you'll understand when you're there) tell them ya'll were matched through Roommate Notification and would like to stay in Chatham:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom