Romantic Ideas????

Maria

Originally posted by Tramp
hey judge....

...in my humble opinion, i think you're trying too hard....the WORLD is full of romantic settings and spontaneity is an excellent catalyst for romance....

I totally agree with you! The reason I found some of my memories to be romantic, was because they came out of spontaneity... none of us had anything planned. As a matter of fact, when we tried to plan a romantic evening, we couldn´t even agree on the place to go! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Hurricane

AP is great, don't want to think about it romantically cause i've eaten there with my parents the last 2 times i've stayed at the wilderness lodge but definatly has potential, the wilderness lodge overall is very conducive to romanticism, i've taken my share of girls out to the dock late at night ;) ;) nudge nudge. If you can afford to stay at WL (code CIF gets you 150 a night woods view) http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#anyone for more good rates, enjoy

Upvote 0

Smee

Money no object?

Dinner at Italy or France in Epcot followed by dessert (strawberrys in champagne) on an Illuminations cruise for 2.
Tell the boat captain you want a special evening, they may indulge you.

After the cruise head over to the Boardwalk for a little dancing(or just head back to the room).

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Hurricane
AP is great, don't want to think about it romantically cause i've eaten there with my parents the last 2 times i've stayed at the wilderness lodge but definatly has potential, the wilderness lodge overall is very conducive to romanticism, i've taken my share of girls out to the dock late at night ;) ;) nudge nudge. If you can afford to stay at WL (code CIF gets you 150 a night woods view) http://www.mousesavers.com/disneyresorts.html#anyone for more good rates, enjoy

Also I heard Jiko in AKL is great. Then after you can go to the savannahs and watch the animals (if they are awake)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom