Romantic Ideas????

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
Well, there's always the Cirque du Soleil show. Get good seats, second level, first row, and you'll love it.

Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge is a bit romantic too. Very good food as well.

Upvote 0

Maria

If you make sure you don´t stay at any of the All Star resorts, then anything you do could be romantic! If you can afford it, try the GF or the Poly.

As for activities.... I used to take walks on the boardwalk at night, grab an ice cream, or try City Walk, nice bars... Enjoy!:)

Upvote 0

judgedoom

Original Poster
thanks everyone for your input.......in response to maria....i would love to stay at the poly or GF but its hard for a 22yr old bartender/student to afford those....oh well:king:

Upvote 0

judgedoom

Original Poster
BTW........anyone know anything about artist's point at the wilderness lodge...ive heard good things about it......any input? thanks again.....:king:

Upvote 0

Maria

Originally posted by judgedoom
thanks everyone for your input.......in response to maria....i would love to stay at the poly or GF but its hard for a 22yr old bartender/student to afford those....oh well:king:

Oh well.... hehe ;)

Then try my other suggestions! I was on Disney payroll and could afford them!

Hey.... you can also take your gf on a night walk around those hotels... under the moon and by the "beach"... ;)

Upvote 0

judgedoom

Original Poster
one more time and i promise no more.........hoop de doo revue....is it worth it and is it too late to make reservations for a trip on march 17? thanks......:king:

Upvote 0

madhatter

one night while my wife and I were (we were 22 at the time also) staying at the carribean beach, we took some acid and went to the pool late at night, which we had all to ourselves, and made love for hours, it was great!!! very romantic!!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

AkiraRaptor

Meega, nala kwishta!
judgedoom, we did Artist Point one night on our last visit in October. We had a free night that I had not planed a dinner for. We had gone to Universal that day, and were gonna stay for the holloween nights, but when we found out they kick you out, then had to pay to get back in, we left at the end of the day. So we had a night with no dinner reservations.

When we got back to the AKL, we stoped and got a res. at Artist Point, and then drove over.

It's a real cool place. The same architect that build AKL build the Wildernes Lodge.

The food was moderatly priced, the service was 5 star, and our waiter, Jon, was very helpful. Food was great, and we will deffinatly be doing this resturant on every trip now.

Afterwards, we walked around the property. Very nicely done, there is even a guyser that's all lit up.

A very romantic place to spend some time.

Upvote 0

judgedoom

Original Poster
thanks akira......you sold me on artist point.....i will make it a priority to have dinner there.....on the other hand madhatter...i dont freak with acid but the later part of your suggestion sounded like a good idea.....thanks...:king:

Upvote 0

tmm7899

One of the most romantic things that I can think of is to go to the beach at the Beach CLub and just lie in one of the hammics and enjoy each others company.

You could also go to the marina at the Grand Floridian and sit at the dock and watch the fireworks from the MK. They even pipe the music in so you get to hear it and there not many people there so it should be pretty private for you.

If you can afford it and get a reservation for it, take the little cruise and watch Illuminations, I think that the boat is called "Breathless." It is a wooden boat and you get it with a captain. I think that you also get some champagne if I remember correctly.

There are other things that I have done for my girlfriend there but I can not think of them right now. I will get back to you when I think of some more.

Upvote 0

moonchild

Hey, I had a very romantic time at the All Star Movie resort!. I think the most romantic was just holding my sweetheart's hand and watching the fireworks at MK.

Upvote 0

judgedoom

Original Poster
thanks tm7899.....just one quick question.....what is the overhead on something like that?(boat ride) and where would i go for reservations.....thanks again:king:

Upvote 0

RyanS

i would be a ladies man if girls noticed me, but they don't, so i can only dream of romantic ideas. an idea that i had was watching fantasy in the sky together in front of the wdw railroad. nothing says romantic like dinner at the san angel inn. hmmmm,what else...a walk on the boardwalk...illuminations...peter pan's flight...i guess that's all that i can think of for now.

Upvote 0

Tramp

hey judge....

...in my humble opinion, i think you're trying too hard....the WORLD is full of romantic settings and spontaneity is an excellent catalyst for romance....
...you will find that seemingly innocuous situations will be those those that render fabulous, lifelong memories...
...judge, don't try to replicate other people's romantic adventures cuz it sets the expectations too high...

...ya could plan a pretty picnic but ya can't predict the weather...

...ok...will someone help this old man climb down off his soapbox

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom