Romantic Birthday Dinner

BrerMouse

I am 21 and taking my girlfriend to Disney World for her birthday in about a month. I was wanting to get some ideas for a Romantic Dinner. Everywhere is an option but Victoria and Albert's. Can't swing that. Just wanted to get some advice from the best sources I know.

Thanks

BrerMouse

WDWmazprty

I am 21 and taking my girlfriend to Disney World for her birthday in about a month. I was wanting to get some ideas for a Romantic Dinner. Everywhere is an option but Victoria and Albert's. Can't swing that. Just wanted to get some advice from the best sources I know.

Thanks

BrerMouse

You can't go wrong with Narcoossees, California Grill, Citrico's or Jiko's. All quality food, great service, and romantic atmosphere. :D

Upvote 0

PlutoFan4Ever

Thanks

BrerMouse

I would say California Grill. Pull up the Wishes schedule for the time you will be there and make your ADR for about 45 mins prior to Wishes scheduled time. Also, tell the reservation cast member it is a birthday and hopefully there will be a good cast member at California Grill that reads the notes and gets you a table at the window for a wonderful view for her birthday. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Gig 'Em Mickey

I wouldn't say "everything's an option." With the special deals right now I think reservations are harder to come buy so close to the date. That said the recommendations so far are good. Also consider Le Cellier.

Upvote 0

wolf359

I think California Grill is an amazing choice for a romantic dinner.

In general I'd avoid any restaurants in a theme park just because they're noiser, they tend to try to rush you through the meal, and very few of them have really outstanding food when compared to the best resort restaurants.

Upvote 0
What about Spoodles? If the weather is nice, you can be seated by the open doors that face the lagoon.
I also think that LeCellier is really nice. Also Artist Point at The Wilderness Lodge.

Upvote 0

vwayfan123

1 more vote for California Grill. I took my girlfriend here on her birthday and she loved it. we watched wished while we waited for our table to be ready. Make a decision fast, it might be hard for you to get a table during the time you want.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom