Rollercoaster idea.....?

wagner92

Umm. Sorry. The thing is that I have a core group of imagineers that want to see my work next time I'm out in Florida... which is pretty impressive for someone that hasn't even started their freshman year in college all the way up in Iowa. And I'm just afraid that they would think I hocked my ideas from forums such as this... sorry if I came off as being a IDIOT. But if you want to see more, go to Shadowlands... What's up with quiet jealous? What the *%$# does that mean? As I have said before, my ideas have been shared on the Shadowlands post. Visit it now, because I have a new update.

StarscreamLSU

Original Poster
Well, to answer your question:

Nope, didn't even look at your Shadowlands post before I did I came up with the inital idea when I saw Tarzan (when it was first in theaters) . Did a complete audio track from the ride like a month after...but anyway.

Chill man - I doubt you're the only person to have this idea, so don't get all defensive about things. When you see someone with a similar idea don't immediatly attack them and say 'well I thought of this first...blah blah blah' read the idea and see if they hit upon things that you may not have. It's called working in teams, so you may want to serriously work on that.

StarscreamLSU

Original Poster
Easy - it's just like the Rn'RC track. Look on my previous post about going up the dark tunnel. I took the MP3 of the Tarzan opening and isolated the drum beats. I then increased them in volume and overlayed in some monkey's howling and made that get louder. Then I killed it all and added the Tarzan yell. I'm thinking of adding 'Son of Man' or something at the end - but not 100% sure.

wagner92

Well guys... are we done beating up on me. I'm sorry if any of you took this the wrong way, its just hard for me to get my feelings through this kind of chat room. This is really the first time I have been doing any of this... you could call me a jock that is trying to learn more about computers... and all who know me know I am a jokester... perhaps too much. So take it easy. I was just kidding around. I will try to be more clear and concise in my statements in the future. Again, please check out Shadowlands again, I have an urgent post.

Chad

He said the same thing to me about my Horseman Ride, but oh well, some people are a little protective I guess. Though your posts on your Shadow lands place were VERY vague...I remember one you just said,"This would be a dueling coaster between khan and (forgot the other one)" If anything Starscream might have taken the Tarzan Idea and expanded on it her/himself.

Plus, I hope that if you are really planning to be an Imagineer, you don't mind if your ideas are taken, because there, your ideas are everyone's ideas. I also hope you aren't in it just for credit. Walt had a quote, that he refused some architect's design because they were trying to glorify themselves, and thats not good. :)

StarscreamLSU

Original Poster
I agree with Chad (oh and I'm a guy ;) LOL).

Like I said before, just chill out on being so protective - I mean, it's all a team thing. Remember it's <i>Imagineers</i>, not Imagineer. :)

Oh and Chad - think you can email me (disneyjedi@yahoo.com), I have some horseman ideas to share with you if you're intrested.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom