Rollar Coaster Theme Park???

General Grizz

Originally posted by DogsRule!
well, it's what disney's official website lists as future attractions for the park. www.thirdthemepark.com

They never CONFIRMED it, though. They said that they will be experimenting with attractions as those listed. And in the beginning it said "What if?" instead of "It is!"

Oh, well, we'll see....in 2010! :D

General Grizz

Originally posted by Luau Cove

Actually I really enjoy sitting back and enjoying POTC for time number-who-knows, the little waterfall is a complement to the ride, but doesn't transform the attraction to a non-relaxing one. And the fachade is just what it is...I know you were bringing a comic relief to my post, but I clear the whole subject for maybe someone who wasn't aware.
-->LUAU

Yep, it was comic relief. :lol: :lol:

NowInc

By the time the 3rd park opens, the rides you are listing will already be WAY out of date and boring....there are no confirmed rides and no "rumored" rides anywhere as they are still trying to decide on a THEME for the 3rd park...

Luau Cove

The problem with a 3rd California Park is where it would be constructed since there isn't much space left near DisneyLand and California Adventure, after all to construct this last park they "un-paved" a parking lot to put up a paradise, which is really ironic...:eek:
-->LUAU

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom