Roll call for September!

ConNH

It looks like alot of us will be in Disney in September. I was just wondering how many of us.
I'll be there from the 23rd to Oct 4th. What about you?

CREECH

Originally posted by DisneyInsider

Now that EE is gone the days are really not set (which are crowded or not). All I know is that the MK is the most crowded on Staurdays.

Okay, so if you were going on a weekend (arriving on Friday and staying until Tuesday), how would you plan which park based on your past experience with crowds and such? Only want to do MGM and Epcot since we are there for such a short time. Also want to get BB in there somewhere and if it works out, we will try for MK.

Thanks for the input!

Upvote 0

disneyisbest

Originally posted by CREECH

Okay, so if you were going on a weekend (arriving on Friday and staying until Tuesday), how would you plan which park based on your past experience with crowds and such? Only want to do MGM and Epcot since we are there for such a short time. Also want to get BB in there somewhere and if it works out, we will try for MK.

Thanks for the input!
Creech, this is just the way I would do it. I would go to the Animal Kingdom first since you can knock it out in a few hours any way. If you are getting park hopper passes I would would spend the rest of that day at either a water park or Epcot and catch reflections of earth that night. Then maybe go to mgm or back to epcot the next day. I would save the kingdom for the last day though for two reasons: 1. it has the most to see. 2. In your case that would be an early weekday and probbably not as crowded.

Upvote 0

janetinpa

ConNH
I love the fact that you are going to be arriving on the same day as me. You can do the countdown for both of us:animwink:

For the people that have gone in September. Is the park busy or not because I've heard so many people say that it is just as busy as the summer season? I would hate to have the park packed like it was the last time and have the hours cut down.:veryconfu

Sept 23 - 30 Port Orleans Riverside

Upvote 0

disneyisbest

I have been in september the last two years and it was not as busy as in the summer. especiall in that last week of september in which you are going. Last year I was there 3 days after september 11th. You want to talk about empty. I thought I had the place to myself.

Upvote 0

imjoyful

**janetinpa**

I just had to tell you that my family and I also will be staying at POR about the same time as you, 20-26, AND we also are from Pa!!! My husband has been down several times, his last time being though almost 10 yrs ago. This will be my first time along with our 2 yr old twins and 12 month old.:D

Upvote 0

raven

Originally posted by disneyisbest
Last year I was there 3 days after september 11th. You want to talk about empty. I thought I had the place to myself.

LOL! :lol: I was there too then! I know. It was very empty. My mother saw the video I took and she thought I was let into the park on the day it was supposed to be closed because there were hardly any people walking around.

September is a great time to go!

Upvote 0

chellnjr

My husband and I will be celebrating our 11th anniversary on Sept. 25. We will be staying at ASMo Sept. 21-28. We are thrilled because we will be having dinner in the castle for our anniversary! I can't wait.

My 2 sisters will be going with us and it will be fun to show them around. They haven't been in ages so there is lots of new stuff (and parks) for them to see and do.

I'm up for a meet! :cool:

Upvote 0

fanofwdw

Slight Change of Plan

Just for the list....slight adjustment.

I and my family will be staying Sept. 6 - Sept. 15 (8 days!) at Port Orleans Riverside.

:D

Upvote 0

ConNH

Original Poster
Originally posted by chellnjr
My husband and I will be celebrating our 11th anniversary on Sept. 25. We will be staying at ASMo Sept. 21-28. We are thrilled because we will be having dinner in the castle for our anniversary! I can't wait.
:lol: Thats so cool we will be celebrating our 9th anniversary on the 25th but we'll be at the All Star Sports! Dinner at the Castle thats a great idea! ;)

Upvote 0

ConNH

Original Poster
September 2002
JennLUVSmickey Aug.19th-Jan.10th Disney Program
----------Sept. 1st-8th-----------
DisneyInsider Aug.24th-Sept.2nd @ POFQ 8/24-8/26 & Polynesian 8/27-9/2
rosie.ca Aug.24th-Sept.2nd
josenk Aug.27th-Sept.6th @ AKL
Strutter Aug.28th-Sept.1st
WDWManic Aug.29th-Sept.5th
X-STech Aug.30th-Sept.1st @ Old Key West
cookees Aug.30th-Sept.7th @ Port Orleans Riverside
jimmy Aug.31st-Sept.3rd
jwsimms 1st-6th @ All Star Music
scherin1 1st-7th @ Fort Wilderness
----------Sept.8th-15th----------
raven 1st-8th @ All Star Music
dalton30720 3rd-8th @ AKL
dwldzm9 3rd-10th @ Dolphin
CREECH 6th-10th @ CBR
Wishingtree 6th-14th @ AKL
k9kris 7th-12th
Tron 7th-12th @ Boardwalk
fanofwdw 6th-15th @ Port Orleans Riverside
phmarsh 7th-14th
----------------------------------------
----------Sept.15th-22nd----------
Wedroy1923 9th-13th @ All Star Movies
Dredd15 10th-16th @ Polynesian
bgraham34 12th-17th @ Wilderness Lodge
Chropistopy 13th-16th
Jeffs10 13th-20th @ CBR
Juggler 13th-28th @ Dolphin
Lord Alfred 14th-20th @ Port Orleans Riverside
Disney1980 14th-20th @ Fort Wilderness
Chelly913 14th-21st
MDJ 14th-22nd @ All Star Movies
gjpjtj 15th-20th @ All Star Music
darroy 15th-20th @ Coronado Springs
----------Sept.22nd-29th----------
cuteypatooty 15th-22nd @ Boardwalk Villa's
Wedymom65 15th-22nd @ Beach Club
--------------------------------------
DisneyBound 17th-22nd @ Port Orleans Riverside
airmed484 17th-22nd @ Polynesian
Nurse Minnie 18th-23rd @ All Star Movies
DMC-12 18th-24rd
Stellajack 18th24th @ Port Olreans Riverside
Mr. Disney 18th-27th @ Wilderness Lodge
Tiggerlover1971 20th-23rd @ AKL
kporsche and imjoyful 20th-26th
hadleybarth 20th-29th @ All Star Music
TheTophDaddy 21st-27th @ All Star Movies 9/21 and AKL the rest.
cellnjr 21st-28th @ All Star Movies
pupu kala 21st-28th @ All Star Sports
mcofan 21st-28th @ Fort Wilderness
tigger1968 21st-28th @ All Star Music
neilbealy 21st-Oct.5th
mickeysaver 22nd-28th @ All Star Music
-------------------------------------
Nineinchnailsmk 23rd-27th @ Caribbean Beach
janetinpa 23rd-30th
ConNH 23rd-Oct.4th @ All Star Sports the 9/23-9/30 & AKL 10/1-10/4
timoteo 24th-29th @ Polynesian
disneyisbest 24th-29th @ Polynesian
Samurai Jax (last week of Sept.) @ AKL
Figaro 24th-Oct 1st
disneyqueen 25th-29th @ Port Orleans Riverside
NADisney 25th-Oct.2nd
Fievel 25th-Oct2nd @ All Star Movies
Jodigrl328 25th-Oct.1st
chukeee13 25th-Oct.5th
sandjhooker 29th-Oct.4th @ Port Orleans Riverside
Scherdin1 ?
Meecho ?
-------------------------------------
I think thats everyone so far?

Upvote 0

disneytati

I am biting my nails!

Hi guys!

It is ALMOST official! My aunt has just told me that we will be at WDW sept 15-23! I say ALMOST because the tickets haven't been bought yet, and since the dollar exchange rates keep going up, we never know... (yesterday it was like 1 dollar = 3.60 reais!) But I guess I will make it. I would love to meet you all!

Kisses from Brazil! :kiss:

Upvote 0

imjoyful

Thats so cool we will be celebrating our 9th anniversary on the 25th

My husband and I will be celebrating our 11th anniversary on Sept. 25

:D My husband and I will be celebrating our 4th anniversary on the 24th. AND my hubby and I have the same birthdays, which just so happen to be the 24th, so we are celebrating those also. Yes, we're odd, we have the same b-days, and got married the same day too. At least he has NO reason to forget our anniversary, huh??:lol:

Upvote 0

westie

Sept. Roll Call

Were gonna be there Sept. 24th-28th. Beach Club this time.
1991 First time to WDW
1995 Disneyland Proposed to wife @ Blue Bayou Rest. Got aplaus
1997 Married @ DL honeymooned @ WDW
2001 Opening Day @ DCA
2001 Disney Wonder Cruise
2002 4 days WDW 7 days Disney Magic

oh my aching credit cards!

Upvote 0

CREECH

Hey K9Kris!

I'll be at the CBR during that time also! Maybe we can meet each other while we are there!

Congratulations!!!! I think that CBR can be very romantic for a honeymoon from what I've read/been told about it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom