In the Parks
No
DS12 and I have tickets for 9 Feb

Feb 9 for us:sohappy:

Feb 9th for me, and 2 guests.

Feb 9th! :sohappy:

There will 2 of us on Feb. 9.

:lookaroun

Gee I dunno, it's starting to look kinda crowded that day... Maybe I should cancel! :eek:

j/k

Look for these two [probably dressed exactly the same - just with longer hair] and say hi:

100_0826.JPG

100_0825.JPG

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I can't decide if I am going to dress up or not. Are there a lot of 24 year old girls running around MK in princess costumes? (Anyone going on the 26th might get to see me dressed like that :eek: :lookaroun :lol:)

montyz81

Does anyone know if the dates will truly be extended through to April? I heard on this site they were going to be, but I don't see them on the main disney site.

Nemo14

Original Poster
Nothing official has been announced, but it does look like something is planned. They waited quite a while before they announced the current dates, so just keep checking .

sandicinderelli

January 26th

Add me to the list! My twin and I party out on 1/26!

I will be going on the 26th! I have never done P&P before so I am pretty excited! :wave:

I can't decide if I am going to dress up or not. Are there a lot of 24 year old girls running around MK in princess costumes? (Anyone going on the 26th might get to see me dressed like that :eek: :lookaroun :lol:)

We'll see u there!

DisneyWales

Not sure when, but were going.

Were in the area for the first two weeks on feb, will prolly go the second week.

Im going as Prince Philip (not the british one, Aurora one), my BF as a pirate.

I used to hate dressing up, now any excuse will do.

loweyan

Feb 2 here, I'm taking Loweyan:kiss: for his birthday!:wave:
Yes indeedy,
My sweetie is taking me on the 2nd for my annual celebration of causing my mother great discomfort but a lifetime of joy.

I can't wait since I didn't get to go to them last year!

ARRRRR!

sillyspook13

Yes indeedy,
My sweetie is taking me on the 2nd for my annual celebration of causing my mother great discomfort but a lifetime of joy.

I can't wait since I didn't get to go to them last year!

ARRRRR!

Just as long as it isn't the other way around... What?!:lookaroun :kiss:

We'll be dressed as pirates, of course. I'll probably wear my tiara unless I can find a totally awesome pirate hat (I've been looking for a while now).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom