Rock'n Roller Coaster

wdwnut_2004

Original Poster
What does everyone think of Rock'n Roller Coaster? and... could someone who has been on it tell me where about the second loop is? I can't feel it, I only feel the first loop and the corkscrew!

Attachments

• rockin.jpg
    rockin.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 147

wdwrules

rock n rollercoaster is the best rollercoaster ive been on. hearing aerosmith adds a lot. ive been on it 5 times and can only remember 1 hoop though. only thing wrong is its to short

DisJosh

There are no loops on RnR. After you get shot off at the begining the first thing you;ll go into is calleda cobra roll.......followed by that later in teh ride is the corkscrew. You can see construction pics of the track at www.wdwmagic.com

Debbie

Since I met my husband through an Aerosmith concert and I never miss them when they are in town, I am kinda partial to this ride. The G-force is awesome when you are shot off and the best music to go with is Love in an Elevator. It is too short though cool none the less.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
SM in DLP - has 3 inversions.

The first is a sidewinder loop, the second is a corkscrew, the third is a horseshoe bend (border line on whether this is an inversion). So really it has 2.5 inversion! LOL

SM DLP also has its launch at a 45degree incline, up the outside of the building.

Sm DLP also has a second lift mid way thru.

The SM DLP ride is similiar in concept to RnR - but is a totally different track and theme.

markymark

The launch is awesome!! We have ridden it in just about every posotion, I expected the front to be great, but apart from the launch I found it really slow up front.

<SRH>

On the SM in DLP do the coaster cars have speakers like RNR? If they do, what kind of music do they blast through them?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Yep they have the same sound system as RnR. The soundtrack is an orchestral score - custom written for the attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom