Rockin' Space Mountain Question

yeti

Original Poster
For the rockin space mountain in DL, are there any upside-down loops? I looked at some on-ride videos and I thought I saw a couple. The new space mountain doesn't have any upside-down loops and they said that they weren't going to change any of the track. So if there are some...:confused:

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Indeed. DLC SM 2005-7 is a carbon copy of the original 1977 track layout - no inversions of any kind. TDL and HKDL are of the same layout. WDWs 1975 is unique, but obviously has no inversions either.

DLPs 1995 version is the only one with inversions - 3 of them - along with a host of other great fx, both in M1 and M2.

Jerm

Nope no loops....but I hear they are going to add one!!!!:brick:

BTW this should be in the DL area.

brertigger

No loops at DL's Space Mountain.
Probably what you are thinking are loops are actually lighting trusses for the special effect lighting.

ROEFan88

DLP's is just weird in general. The outside reminds me of some odd alien probing device.

:lol: Agreed. There's way too much going on on the outside - much prefer simple white look of all other SMs. The ride itself is superior though, IMO - the one element of DLP that beats DL and WDW. Think they should build a similar SM in MK, but in the same white building that still stands.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
There aren't any... but that's not to sell it short. In one fell swoop, it puts both WDW's Space Mountain and Rockin Roller Coaster to shame...

...bad thing though, every time I hear higher ground on the radio, I feel like I gotta drive faster.

Chux

There aren't any... but that's not to sell it short. In one fell swoop, it puts both WDW's Space Mountain and Rockin Roller Coaster to shame...

...bad thing though, every time I hear higher ground on the radio, I feel like I gotta drive faster.

LOL. The day I got back from DL with my GF we were at a stop sign and Around the World came on my xm. I just said, GET READY SCREAMERS!

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom