Rock N Rollercoaster starring Katy Perry?!

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Disney's trying to do a cheap, "value-oriented", "de-risked" American Idol reboot. What could go wrong???

As for the possibility of theme park tie-ins... :banghead: I could deal with RnRC without Aerosmith, as long as it's still **rock and roll**. Adding a bunch of bubble gum pop or country singers to it would seriously decrease my desire to ride to the point where I wouldn't care if I rode it or not.

GlacierGlacier

Maybe just an entire rebranding from Aerosmith to American Idol? The American Idol show is now in Disney's court, so the ever-increasing cross-marketing may be wanting to do something more than just the American Idol Experience. Though I have doubts in the size of the fanbase that both likes American Idol and thrill coasters.

KBLovedDisney

Stopped reading when I saw it was from TMZ. Besides there is no way Disney would allow some untalented hack like Katy Perry to headline a ride based on music. Next.
BAOuJDf.jpg
I just got an idea (thanks to seeing Eartha Kitt). If they are going to re-theme RnR, they should make it into the "Secret Lab" rollercoaster ride from Emperor's New Groove.

DisneyFans4Life

Oh my...this would be a horrible ID...and I'm not even talking about switching from Aerosmith to someone else, but to think that rides around the park would have names attached to them? Just think...we could all ride the "Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh........and the Jonas Brothers." Instead of bouncing around like Tigger, they change the scene to bounce around a stage...

JustInTime

Stopped reading when I saw it was from TMZ. Besides there is no way Disney would allow some untalented hack like Katy Perry to headline a ride based on music. If they want a new artist, they should pick the one that makes us just dance with the paparazzi on the edge of glory. Not the unbearable jargon of Katy Patra. Next.
BAOuJDf.jpg
This isn't Gaga daily ;) lol

Rescue Ranger

I'd love it they re-themed it to all 80's with various artists.

But no Katy please. And please NO Idol. Did they not learn from the last Idol attraction that wasted space and constantly collected dust? Keep that reality show out of the parks.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
"The American Idol-coaster, starring the flavor of the month!" It could be refreshed quarterly, to reflect the changing one-hit wonder-of-the-moment. It'll draw like gangbusters!! (Said no one, ever)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom