Rock N Rollercoaster question?

Tidbit

when my family and I first rode it I didn't even know that it went upside down until the 3rd ride. My then 7 year old went on it & swore that it NEVER went upside down.....we had to ask the CM for him to believe me. The ride is great, and since it is in the dark it makes it so much better! I don't like going on rides that take me upside down, but this one is too good to miss!

rainfully

I'm a totally reformed roller coaster weinie... I finally got up the nerve to ride my first coaster when I was about 15.. and I never looked back!! They can't get high or fast enough for me! I remember not thinking I'd ever be able to go on and upside-down coaster... when I finally did I remember thinking how ridiculous it was I was ever scared of it... It just goes by so fast you don't even have time to think "ACK I'm UPSIDE-DOWN!" and then its over! Especially in the darkness of RnRC, you barely even realize its happening!

Good luck to you!

Candlejack

ok thanks guys for your replies..I'm gonna give it a shot and ride it :)

Yeeeee go for it! Just remember, this ride was designed by Disney -- they know what they're doing, and they never do overly intense rides. It's smooth, moderately thrilling, and not too long for a reason. Remember to look up and to the right and make a face during the launch! :p

CamiLyn227

I was absolutely terrified the first time I got on it. I have to say it is now one of my favorite rides now. It's so much fun, the ride is so smooth and it's just a ton of fun.

I was the same way when I decided to ride it last July. I might have chickened out if we were not given extra fastpasses for being the Hollywood Studios family of the day. After I rode it I couldn't believe that I had been so ridiculously scared. It was so fun and I am making that my first stop when I get there this July! It was also my first time on ToT that day...also I would probably not have went on it if we were not offered to be the first riders of the day and ride alone.

Mukta

This is how going upside down feels to me
The first half of the loop feels like pressure on my body. Light pressure and I am getting pushed back into my seat.
The top of the loop and second half, I feel like that pressure has been lifted.
When it is dark, you hardly notice you are looping.
Have fun!

EpcotServo

Fast. Surreal. And lots of fun. I finally got over inversiphobia at California Screamin'- and the only thought I had during the inversion was "Hey! I'm finally doing it! Wow!" then "It's over! That was actually pretty fun!"
:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom