Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith vs Slinky Dog Dash

Which is the better ride?

• Total voters

Sbk1234

I don't feel it's really fair for me to vote, since I've never ridden either. However, I could argue that for me Slinky Dog would be superior since I likely couldn't ride Rock 'N' Rollercoaster without it being fatal for health reasons. I also don't see Slinky Dog as worth the ridiculous wait times. But at least I can watch it from the sidelines and take a couple of good photos.

Wilbret

Both are great coasters. However, the true litmus test for me is which one do the kids ask to ride?
The answer is RnRC, and it's not even close. If SDD waits are over 30 minutes (and they almost always are), we don't even bother with it unless it's just icing on the cake, but even then... re-riding RnRC might be more likely.

jloucks

Ooof, I guess it all depends on who I am with, and how often I am with them. Both coasters are ridable (unlike Space Mountain - The Chiropractic Experience) so it boils down to which one I would ride most if there were
  • No lines
  • No kids with me
The bigger coasters will generally win.

Maybe we should poll....

Dole Whip -vs- Monorail? :p

graphite1326

RnR. I'm 65 and don't even look at Slinky. I for the life of me I can't figure out why the lines for Slinky are so long. It was one and done for me.

Pepper's Ghost

My goodness, compare the calmest family coaster to the most exciting, speedy, invert coaster? How does one decide the best if it isn't just personal likings or not. Other than the fact they are both coasters and in the same Disney Park, that is it. I like them both equally, but for different entertainment features.
I hafta agree with Goofyernmost here. These comparison threads/polls are overkill now, but this comparison for me is nonsensical. How about Tower of Terror vs Flying Carpets? Some comparisons are just dumb. The OP starts dumpster fires and then goes silent. I'd rather the OP add some value with comments rather than these polls. It's not my business though, and it's a free country.

And yes, I've learned to ignore these polls for the most part, although when I've read all other threads that interest me and not much is going on, I'll open one of these.

DfromATX

I voted for Rockin' Roller Coaster, but I DO like Slinky and I will even say it's adorable! (But adorable doesn't usually win in a coaster contest.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom