• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Toy Story Mania! Fastpass+ Unavailable (NOT distribution done) for Sunday 2/10

Purduevian

Original Poster
Hello all,

Just a few days from my trip, I was looking to modify some fast passes. Surprise to me, I saw no times left for RnRC and TSM. Diving into it further and looking at Touring Plans Fastpass availability, it lists these 2 rides as "unavailable" as opposed to "Distribution Done" like on SDD. Neither of these rides are planned to be down for refurbish during this time from what I can tell. Any Idea what could be going on? It has been like this for a few days.

Purduevian

Original Poster
Advertisement
Also of note, this is not the case for 2/9 or 2/11... only 2/10. Anyone have any thoughts?

JohnD

As an AP holder, I have rolling FPs, so I tried getting some on a whim (never reserved any). On the 9th and 10th, Saucers, RnRC, SDD, and Mania are all unvailable. Saucers and Mania are available on the 11th. I would just attribute that to trying to get last minute FPs and nothing more than that.

Purduevian

Original Poster
As an AP holder, I have rolling FPs, so I tried getting some on a whim (never reserved any). On the 9th and 10th, Saucers, RnRC, SDD, and Mania are all unvailable. Saucers and Mania are available on the 11th. I would just attribute that to trying to get last minute FPs and nothing more than that.
Thanks, I already have FPs for that day, was just hoping to move them. It seemed odd to me that it seemed to be a different classification for TSM and RnRC than SDD on touring plans.

disneyfireman

Never used a FP for rock n roller...We just do single rider...You may get split up..maybe. We almost always end up on the same train though. Line wise..w have never waited more than 20-30 this way.

Top Bottom