Rock 'n' Roller Coaster and Toy Story Mania! Fastpass+ Unavailable (NOT distribution done) for Sunday 2/10

Purduevian

Original Poster
Hello all,

Just a few days from my trip, I was looking to modify some fast passes. Surprise to me, I saw no times left for RnRC and TSM. Diving into it further and looking at Touring Plans Fastpass availability, it lists these 2 rides as "unavailable" as opposed to "Distribution Done" like on SDD. Neither of these rides are planned to be down for refurbish during this time from what I can tell. Any Idea what could be going on? It has been like this for a few days.

JohnD

As an AP holder, I have rolling FPs, so I tried getting some on a whim (never reserved any). On the 9th and 10th, Saucers, RnRC, SDD, and Mania are all unvailable. Saucers and Mania are available on the 11th. I would just attribute that to trying to get last minute FPs and nothing more than that.

Purduevian

Original Poster
As an AP holder, I have rolling FPs, so I tried getting some on a whim (never reserved any). On the 9th and 10th, Saucers, RnRC, SDD, and Mania are all unvailable. Saucers and Mania are available on the 11th. I would just attribute that to trying to get last minute FPs and nothing more than that.

Thanks, I already have FPs for that day, was just hoping to move them. It seemed odd to me that it seemed to be a different classification for TSM and RnRC than SDD on touring plans.

disneyfireman

Never used a FP for rock n roller...We just do single rider...You may get split up..maybe. We almost always end up on the same train though. Line wise..w have never waited more than 20-30 this way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom