News Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster closing for refurbishment in February 2023

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Is it any smoother with the refurb? The last time we rode it, it was getting quite rough and we've had to skip it lately.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is available on Genie+ today. According to My Disney Experience, it hasn't, however, opened yet today.

IMG_1F1E525541EF-1 2.jpeg

ToTBellHop

Rock 'n' Roller Coaster is available on Genie+ today. According to My Disney Experience, it hasn't, however, opened yet today.

View attachment 720098
Happy to hear the 3-month refurbishment had no impact on the ride experience since the ride is still down many hours each day. I was afraid they’d ruin it and have it open from park open to park close with Olivia whining about how she finally got her driver’s license and is driving around L.A. looking for a post-break-up hook-up.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Happy to hear the 3-month refurbishment had no impact on the ride experience since the ride is still down many hours each day. I was afraid they’d ruin it and have it open from park open to park close with Olivia whining about how she finally got her driver’s license and is driving around L.A. looking for a post-break-up hook-up.
I can also confirm it’s still a little rough in riding in the back as well so no track improvements that I can tell

Last edited:

SpectreJordan

Uh oh. Is this going into the dreaded seasonal rotation?

Few attractions have managed to reach escape velocity once consigned to this status.
Ugh, I hope not. That would be insane to do at DHS of all parks.

Does anyone know how well the Electric Mayhem show is doing on D+? I really like what I've seen of it so far, it's made me very fond of the idea of the Mayhem moving into RNRC.

Smiley/OCD

I can also confirm it’s still a little rough in riding in the back as well so no track improvements that I can tell
I do enjoy the ride (especially the launch), but at 6’3”, it does beat the s**t out of me…the ONLY way I enjoy it is to press my head and neck as far back in the seat as possible and just pretend I have a cervical collar on…if I remember to do that, I still enjoy RnRC.

Lilofan

Is RnR like Steven?
So old it fails to launch sometimes?......
Whatever the case Steven attracts crowds of shrieking women. I was at the small gift shop at the exit of the ride and it was wall to wall girls trying to get close to him while he was shopping with his young lady friend. He didn't even have security with him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom