News Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster closing for refurbishment in February 2023

LittleBuford

I doubt Steve Tyler's alleged actions will faze the miscreants who run and ruin Disney these days...
The relationship in question (with a 16-year-old girl) is one that Tyler himself describes in some detail in his autobiography. He writes that he legally adopted her in order not to get into trouble for taking her across state lines. Leaving the new allegations aside, the already known and acknowledged facts are gross (there are other details I won’t go into here). Disney has seemingly overlooked or not cared about these revelations, which have been public for about a decade now, but times have changed, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the new lawsuit (regardless of its own merits) leads to a major rethink.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I think it would need to be called Bob Chapek CEO Adventure. Disney has apparently taken a vow against possessives.
1672590520129.png

James Alucobond

The Rocketeer and Roger Rabbit are always my go-tos for replacing this. Both chronologically fit well within the Golden Age feel of Hollywood Boulevard, which I think should be maintained and improved as the entrance "land" since we're already going down the road of making everything else into transportive worlds of the movies. Roger Rabbit in particular wouldn't need that much re-theming since the queue could easily be an ACME warehouse, and updated cutout flats would honestly probably work fairly well given the subject matter.

DisneyFan32

In the Parks
Yes
The Rocketeer and Roger Rabbit are always my go-tos for replacing this. Both chronologically fit well within the Golden Age feel of Hollywood Boulevard, which I think should be maintained and improved as the entrance "land" since we're already going down the road of making everything else into transportive worlds of the movies. Roger Rabbit in particular wouldn't need that much re-theming since the queue could easily be an ACME warehouse, and updated cutout flats would honestly probably work fairly well given the subject matter.
Roger Rabbit retheme will be perfect for 35th anniversary of Who Framed Roger Rabbit, what queue and ride will be about, I think the queue will have interactive gag products inside ACME warehouse.

RSoxNo1

Just turn into an Incredicoaster variant and be done with it. If they level the Star Wars Launch Bay, they can connect the RnRC courtyard to that area and make this a more ride driven animation courtyard.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC Member
Premium Member
Still think Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem best option visually. It lends itself well to the zany, psychodelic-colored cutouts and flats within the ride. The coaster going through a giant gold-toothed mouth cinches the deal.

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
The easiest and cheapest thing to do is just remove the Aerosmith pieces of it (minor sign change, record a new video sequence) and play random rock songs (like GotG) they license. Everything else for the most part can remain the same. Theming and rockin roller coaster name

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom