News Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster closing for refurbishment in February 2023

SpectreJordan

Which is why this park needs more than 9 rides total and why replacing GMR was a mistake in the long term.

Not just for needed refurbishments like this, but any reason that could potentially shut down rides.
It's crazy that they seemingly have no more plans for Hollywood right now. Hollywood Studios's popularity has increased significantly but it absolutely does not have the capacity.

They desperately need to expand. It seems like this park has the least room to expand with new areas, but they need to do whatever they can tbh.

jeanericuser001

Are they allowed to use the Simpsons characters? This is the perfect park for a Springfield area.
Universal has a lock on that for now. I would lean more towards having another pixar franchise possibly a monsters inc based ride, land, or both. As long as it isn't like laugh floor then we are gold.

I think they should switch to Metallica
Hell yeah. Enter sandman would be a killer song for this. Make the ride more like a dream sequence where you are invited to a metallica backstage concert and you are about to head to the concert. All the while you can hear a modified version of enter sandman slowly building up until on the ride it goes full on crazy as you hear "off to never neverland" as you rocket off into a crazy dream sequence that feels more surreal than real. As you reach the end you can hear the band getting ready then as you turn the corner you are back to reality like it was some kind of fever dream.

They need to get something in the Mermaid building when this goes down. Literally anything.
Sounds dangerous 2.0? hehe

Disneyrailfan1996

If somehow in the time it goes down, I’m in such a position to do so, I’m calling dibs on giving it a new theme:

Rock n Roller Coaster staring Rick Astley:

The coaster that is NEVER gonna give you up, and the crossover that absolutely NOBODY wanted but got anyways (your move, internet trolls 😂).

"El Gran Magnifico"

Mr Flibble is Very Cross.
I’m voting for a full retheme to “Bob Chapek’s Wild Ride”

Pre Show could be a Chapek animatronic along with pictures of Bob lining the queue.

The substance of the ride would be all of his achievements over the past couple of years set to snippets from his various interviews and “motivational speeches”.

And when you hit the loop - your wallet falls out.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
If somehow in the time it goes down, I’m in such a position to do so, I’m calling dibs on giving it a new theme:

Rock n Roller Coaster staring Rick Astley:

The coaster that is NEVER gonna give you up, and the crossover that absolutely NOBODY wanted but got anyways (your move, internet trolls 😂).
Shouldn't that be called the "Rick 'N' Roller Coaster"?

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I’m voting for a full retheme to “Bob Chapek’s Wild Ride”

Pre Show could be a Chapek animatronic along with pictures of Bob lining the queue.

The substance of the ride would be all of his achievements over the past couple of years set to snippets from his various interviews and “motivational speeches”.

And when you hit the loop - your wallet falls out.
To remain consistent with the current naming convention, it'd have to be called Bob Chapek's CEO Adventure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom