Robot in the park?

X-S TECHFOREVER

Original Poster
I thought that one of the goals for Epcot was to have robot wondering around the park? Is this true?Although AK has that robot tree that talks to you at the entrance.But why in AK?

IDEA!!!! Wouldn't it be wild if they made a robotic Walt Disney?Telling about his creations.........WILD!!!!!

General Grizz

Walt? That'd be creepy.

A free roaming animatronic, Lucky, will be at Animal Kingdom next year. A moving trashcan can be found in Tomorrowland.

Although nearly all robots have been "laid off" at EPCOT (with the flamingos :lookaroun), a new EXTREMELY advanced robot will be visiting for a few days this summer. See the WDWmagic main page for more info.

WDWScottieBoy

General Grizz said:
A moving trashcan can be found in Tomorrowland.

There are more talking trashcans throughout the parks. AK has one near Conservation Station. If you use the search tool on here you can find a thread that talks about all the talking robots/trashcans in WDW.

X-S TECHFOREVER

Original Poster
Figment?....hummm not a bad idea. They should have alot at epcot huh? em I right. Then by this upgrade you will really feel like your in a future showcase

DarkMeasures

Robot characters are probably better than people in suits because they would be the accurate size and stuff.

Maybe Disney will buy their own Honda bot and call it Salley...

Pixie Duster

If look in my photo album available through wdwmagic, you will see a picture of Francis. He is a robot character that appeared at the entrance to Epcot. I have only sene him once though and that was about 3 weeks ago. He was funny.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom