1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

Rivers of Light FP - available mid-day/day of?

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by GhostHost1000, Mar 6, 2017.

1. GhostHost1000

GhostHost1000 Well-Known Member

Do Rivers of Light fastpasses go fast early or are they still available say mid-day the day of the show you want to attend?

thanks

2. ljransom

ljransom New Member

I think you will be extrmely lucky to find a fast pass on the day. I would recommend to book with as much notice as you can. I recall i couldn't see any available within a month. Fortunatly i was able to get one 60 days in advance with my booking.

3. AndrewsJ

AndrewsJ Well-Known Member

Right now they are going very quickly. I haven't seen it available day of since the softs. I'm usually in the park once or twice a week. It could be available some days but it is never an option for me.

4. AJH219

AJH219 Well-Known Member

I've actually been able to get a FP+ every week since the show opened. But, I'm also a solo park goer so maybe that' why?

5. Sundawgf22

Sundawgf22 New Member

You could also book the dinner package.

MisterPenguin likes this.
  6. popcenturylover

popcenturylover Well-Known Member

Couldn't get them last week. If going stand-by you need to get there pretty early. The day we ended up going to see it stand-by was standing room only. So, we ended up getting dinner at Flame-tree BBQ and watched while eating. Not the best view but, at least we got to see it. Next time I will try early for a FP or get a dining ressie.

7. MisterPenguin

MisterPenguin Premium Member

When I was there last week, stand-by was lining up two hours early! They also let folks into the seating way earlier than expected. For the 7:15 PM show, the fast pass said to show up 6:35 - 6:55 (I think it was 6:55), anyway, they had let folks in by 6:15 into all sections.

It might be advantageous to find a way to line up to be first for the second show. Instead of a two hour wait, it would be only 90 minutes.