Rivers of Light FP - available mid-day/day of?

GhostHost1000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Do Rivers of Light fastpasses go fast early or are they still available say mid-day the day of the show you want to attend?

thanks

ljransom

I think you will be extrmely lucky to find a fast pass on the day. I would recommend to book with as much notice as you can. I recall i couldn't see any available within a month. Fortunatly i was able to get one 60 days in advance with my booking.

AndrewsJ

Do Rivers of Light fastpasses go fast early or are they still available say mid-day the day of the show you want to attend?

thanks
Right now they are going very quickly. I haven't seen it available day of since the softs. I'm usually in the park once or twice a week. It could be available some days but it is never an option for me.

popcenturylover

Couldn't get them last week. If going stand-by you need to get there pretty early. The day we ended up going to see it stand-by was standing room only. So, we ended up getting dinner at Flame-tree BBQ and watched while eating. Not the best view but, at least we got to see it. Next time I will try early for a FP or get a dining ressie.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
When I was there last week, stand-by was lining up two hours early! They also let folks into the seating way earlier than expected. For the 7:15 PM show, the fast pass said to show up 6:35 - 6:55 (I think it was 6:55), anyway, they had let folks in by 6:15 into all sections.

It might be advantageous to find a way to line up to be first for the second show. Instead of a two hour wait, it would be only 90 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom