Rips in Haunted Mansion paintings

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Jon-Stewart-Eagerly-Watching-Eating-His-Popcorn-On-The-Daily-Show_408x408.jpg

disney4life2008

Also not related to this but all of the fastpass lines currently are stretching wayyy far back and Space Mountain and Splash are closed causing everyone to have fastpasses for rides they originally didn’t. And the monorail was down but that’s just assumed at this point.

On Saturday the haunted mansion standby wrapped around to the water level. Fp was equally bad. Its really bad at magic Kingdom.

Winter

Going by the sounds of this thread, it'll probably be fixed by tomorrow. I don't think they could have fixed them because then they'd have to shut the ride, and apprantantly splash, space, and mine train were all down today.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
These maintenance issues depress me when I hear about them. I think the cutbacks are taking their toll. I see things every time I go and I'm tired of it. I wish we could go back to the be our guest days. It will never happen again unless the crowds go away. They will milk this thing until its bled dry.
How about a time frame for when that was.

Magicart87

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
I’m currently at Magic Kingdom and was surprised to see that when I went on Haunted Mansion, nearly all the paintings in the stretching gallery had some sort of crease or rip.

He most appaling was a giant tear down the middle of the tightroper. I supplied a pic of it so you could see what I mean.

Disney seriously needs to get their act together.

Probably just biding their time before they rework the entire Stretch Room to include backlit projected paintings and other high-tech effects. :cautious:

Last edited:

POLY LOVER

How about a time frame for when that was.
they set and expectation for quests, they advertised it. Now there is nothing stated about service levels, they live on an old reputation that has come and gone. Now rides get run down and closed for a refurb period. No ongoing maintenance. As far as a timeframe are you saying there was never a higher service level than what we receive today? This is it it was never any better?

jencor

I can probably answer this question. No, not because I am majoring in Theme Park Management, or that I have any inside information, after all I come here for that. But, because I slept at a Holiday Inn last night. The only problem is that I have forgotten the question because I do not know if we are talking about Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, Fast Pass lines or just rides closing down and how often and management just in general. Probably by the time I figure it out it will be another day and I am not sleeping at a Holiday Inn again, so my answers to everything will vanish.

Tony the Tigger

Also not related to this but all of the fastpass lines currently are stretching wayyy far back and Space Mountain and Splash are closed causing everyone to have fastpasses for rides they originally didn’t. And the monorail was down but that’s just assumed at this point.

Might as well just call it and go home, then.

If it’s down for more than an hour. Then you can assume it’s due to a mechanical failure which could be prevented if Disney gave a crap anymore.

Might want to reconsider your major, too.

becasue I’m not afraid to point out when Disney is getting greedy.

Yes, we're all just afraid of Disney.

(Did anyone see that South Park episode where Mickey was the boss and beat the snot out of everybody followed by his classic "ha ha!")

Still can't believe majoring in Theme Park Management is a thing...

Captain Barbossa

(Did anyone see that South Park episode where Mickey was the boss and beat the snot out of everybody followed by his classic "ha ha!")

Still can't believe majoring in Theme Park Management is a thing...
Haha yeah. Theres the one about the Jonas Brothers (anyone remember them?) and the one about the 2012 election/star wars. Both are funny and Mickey is hilarious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom