RIP Target 5% discount

ClassyCrab

I bought a $50 disney gift card yesterday with my Target gift card and just checked my receipt, I did get the 5% discount. Hope its not going away, I plan on buying more before my trip at the end of May.

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

As of right now, you can still get the 5% off in store, just not online. Who knows if that will last, though.

I remember someone saying this (what seems like a long time ago - but my sense of time is off lately and maybe it was only a month or so?) I tried searching but can't find the thread.

Upvote 0

Chernaboggles

I remember someone saying this (what seems like a long time ago - but my sense of time is off lately and maybe it was only a month or so?) I tried searching but can't find the thread.

The might have been me: last year the Disney gift cards disappeared entirely from the Target website for a while, and a Target rep I spoke to said they had been discontinued. It wasn't true, though, since they were still offered in stores and reappeared on the website shortly thereafter, just with a different card design.

Upvote 0

NYwdwfan

The might have been me: last year the Disney gift cards disappeared entirely from the Target website for a while, and a Target rep I spoke to said they had been discontinued. It wasn't true, though, since they were still offered in stores and reappeared on the website shortly thereafter, just with a different card design.

That sounds like what I was trying to remember - thanks!!!

Upvote 0

Tinkerbella16

Yeah, I did the Sam's thing last year. I paid for my whole trip with these gift cards. Kind of funny going through the checkout with $3500 worth of Disney gift cards. Took FOREVER to imput them into the website but i saved a lot of money. Paid for gas down to Orlando.
See now I wouldn't be able to pay for my trip with them, I booked through a TA. I would feel bad putting her through that! lol I would probably use them on spending money, to pay for my tours I want to do while I'm there, snacks etc.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

See now I wouldn't be able to pay for my trip with them, I booked through a TA. I would feel bad putting her through that! lol I would probably use them on spending money, to pay for my tours I want to do while I'm there, snacks etc.
Not true at all, We absolutely can use your Disney Gift cards for paying on your trip!!!! Marie

Upvote 0

UncleMike101

Yeah, I did the Sam's thing last year. I paid for my whole trip with these gift cards. Kind of funny going through the checkout with $3500 worth of Disney gift cards. Took FOREVER to imput them into the website but i saved a lot of money. Paid for gas down to Orlando.
My DD just paid for their May trip with a bunch of Disney gift cards.
She called the Reservations site and the CM was happy to take all thirty some of the card numbers and apply them to her room bill.
The CM said her "record" was eighty two cards over the phone.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom