RIP, Protein Spill

Captain Hank

Original Poster
more euphemisms

:hurl:

And the best they can come up with is "Code V" ?
After reading through that list, I have a bit of an urge to "bring fluorescent Christmas cheer" with some "giggle chunks." :hurl:

I certainly wasn't expecting such an education in terminology when I started this thread. May have to try out a few of those terms "unofficially" next time, as I work in a role where I deal with protein/V a lot.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
After reading through that list, I have a bit of an urge to "bring fluorescent Christmas cheer" with some "giggle chunks." :hurl:

I certainly wasn't expecting such an education in terminology when I started this thread. May have to try out a few of those terms "unofficially" next time, as I work in a role where I deal with protein/V a lot.

If I had to guess...I bet you work at Mission:Space...or the Teacups. :lookaroun :lol:

bgraham34

Protein spill is much better but I can see people running around screaming Code V Code V, and people will think the Visitors are coming and then the rides will be vacant and I can ride them with no lines.

BrerFrog

Protein spill is much better but I can see people running around screaming Code V Code V, and people will think the Visitors are coming and then the rides will be vacant and I can ride them with no lines.

I can see people running around in fear. Code-V sounds way too serious, like something a secret agent would use. :lol:

rct247

Wow. I had no clue this would get so much attention. This change directly affects me, but it's no big deal.

The two primary reasons for the change is that Disneyland Resort uses Code V and has for a while and finally too many guests were figuring out what protein spill meant.

So much for keep Code V on the down low.

skotty

I'd prefer to hear "protein spill" over the radio. I just know it's a puke, "Code V" makes me think something bad is happening.

Cmdr_Crimson

Puking Rainbows...
giphy.gif

roj2323

It's all good until you get the dreaded Code H or In the case of a few of my former coworkers a code V-H-BBP that stretched for nearly 100ft. That guy just wasn't having a good day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom