RIP Judy Hopps

No Name

After the multiple “upgrades” to POTC I doubt it.

Different situation because the perspective of the pirates was shifted. In part due to the movie series introducing Jack Sparrow as a protagonist, and Disney’s whole princess and pirates focus at one point, including pirate makeovers for kids. So now people are identifying with the pirates. Regardless of changed times, under the changed circumstances, I think it was wise to change the auctioning scene.

Also different situation all around as the above poster says.

ppete1975

After the multiple “upgrades” to POTC I doubt it.
If they had never touched POTC I could say that they could have left it original (maybe had a sign explaining times changed), but the early PC changes (chasing the women etc) then they had to change the auction scene. And I am completely fine with it, I like the redd character. What I could have done without is the johnny depp scenes, and the references to the movie

JIMINYCR

Given OP's speculative and misleading post history ("Character dining is done FOREVER!!!") lets take all this with a pinch of salt.
Since it hadnt been reported anywhere by Dis, I hadnt taken it seriously but with the anti police furor being raised, went along with the premise that it could be further discussed with some conjecture and humor.... as others had as well.

AugieMorosco

Well his voice actor was sentenced to 16 years in prison after police found over 1,000 marijuana plants, guns, and a grenade launch and ammo at his home. (no seriously)
The person you're referring to was John Morales who wore the costume for Harris County events in the late 90s. He wasn't the voice nor was he part of the national campaign. He was just a local who wore the costume for a time, well before his arrest.

Letteyeti

I think this painting from back in I think the 90's should be looked back at during all of this mess.

104434153_2642267886048754_9085472435257201069_n.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom