RIP Judy Hopps

brb1006

First Br'er Rabbit and now Judy Hopps. Are all rabbits racist?
That's like removing Marie, Toulouse, and Berlioz from the parks because of Shun Gon's brief singing during "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat" despite appearing in House Of Mouse (alongside Jim Crow, and Si and Am) and is a supporting character. What's next, removing Thumper and Miss Bunny from the parks?

Last edited:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
First Br'er Rabbit and now Judy Hopps. Are all rabbits racist?
Ask Thumper...
1592147456292.png

asianway

That's like removing Marie, Toulouse, and Berlioz from the parks because of Shun Gon's brief singing during "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat" despite appearing in House Of Mouse (alongside Jim Crow, and Si and Am) and? What's next, removing Thumper and Miss Bunny from the parks?
I knew you weren’t one of “them”

celluloid

I pray Disney is smart enough to politely disregard these lunatics trying to pressure them to change harmless things.

They will for the most part. It seems to be a wildcard at times though. I guess it all depends on how loud people get when they get higher up in company influence and what budget allows for.
To me, the fact that some of the loudest actions in the country right now are dumping the people they do not think should be celebrated, into natural waters harming other things are proof on how much thought is really being put into getting more hate out of the world.

Mickey5150

So what happens when Disney decides to retheme Splash Mountain to Zootopia, retheming Brer Rabbit animatronics to Judy Hopps? Petition to retheme Zootopia Mountain because it has cops in it?

ppete1975

Since there wont be meet and greets for the forceable future. I think by the time we get back to where she would return, hopefully things have calmed down a bit and it will be a non issue. Im of course speaking of the character situation not the other issues although i have hope we will make progress before then as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom