Ringtones?

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Hey all,

I finally got a phone that can play real ringtones and would love to have "IllumiNations"or "We've Just Begun to Dream" as a Ringtone.Does anybody know how to make them of Find them?It would have to be under 200 KB.And NO,I can't Bluetooth it but CAN MultiMedia Message it.

I figured if anyone knew,it would be you guys.
Thanks so much!:)

Disney_Freak429

i may be able to help

i have them up at myxertones it will send you a link in a text message with a dl link. so its free except for the text and any airtime charges to dl it. i am at work but will post the link here once i get home.:-D

*UPDATE* Here is the link to me series of EPCOT ringtones. I still have a few more to do since I am putting up 25 total in honor of EPCOT's 25th.
http://www.myxertones.com/search/all/disney_freak429/
Any questions or if you have a request let me know. ;)

Disney_Freak429

Your wellcome. If anyone has a request just PM me with it & I will do it ASAP. For the last few in my EPCOT series I am working on riping some of the audio from the Danny Kay preview of EPCOT but my program isnt working I may also post part of Marty's speech from the rededication. After that I will have many WDW ringtones up bit by bit. :D

mrbillonooo

ringtones

Disney_freak...thanks a ton!!
Od you have or know where I can get more ringtones from the other parks??
Thanks again :sohappy:

I would love to have one of some of the ride audio/narration from the TOT in MGM studios.... and of course IASW...cant get that song outta my head......:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Buried20KLeague

Your wellcome. If anyone has a request just PM me with it & I will do it ASAP. For the last few in my EPCOT series I am working on riping some of the audio from the Danny Kay preview of EPCOT but my program isnt working I may also post part of Marty's speech from the rededication. After that I will have many WDW ringtones up bit by bit. :D

I sent you a PM. :wave:

Tim G

Except it's NOT allowed to have such a link in your signature without explicit consent of the owner of WDWMAGIC (Steve)

Please read Forum Rules...

JimboJones123

Looking for "Casey Jr." or "Alice in Wonderland" (Music of Alice, not words, Gotta be sneeky w/my love for Alice as a 30 year old man -- and yes I have the sheets and comforter from Disney Shopping last year.

Disney_Freak429

Looking for "Casey Jr." or "Alice in Wonderland" (Music of Alice, not words, Gotta be sneeky w/my love for Alice as a 30 year old man -- and yes I have the sheets and comforter from Disney Shopping last year.

Sorry I don't have those. If you have the MP3 though you can send it to me & I can make it from that.

Disney_Freak429

Great ringtones!

Thanks I just filled one request & PMed that person. The rest of the requests that I am able to do because I have the MP3s I will add within prob. the next few hours & will PM the person who requested them when its up.

While your waiting if your bored I just did the first part of my Celebration 25 blog which covers the dedication of the blog & the first part of Sept. 29 if anyone is interested. It's a public blog so you don't have to be a member of Myspace to read it.

wdwdude423

I usually make my own ringtones, including Disney-tones. If anybody has a specific request, and I have the audio, I'll make it for you! I don't mind helpin' out my Disney family :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom