Ringtones?

Disney_Freak429

Yes, I have been slacking a bit on making tones as of late. I've been wanting to do some DAK ones but have not had much time. So anything that is needed just send me a request. You should still be able to search by my sn here to find all the tones.

Rob562

Verizon locks up their phones pretty tightly, and it's fairly difficult to get ringtones onto your phone unless you buy them from Verizon.

I found a program online called BitPim. I bought a $3 data cable for my phone from ebay. I then edited the MP3 files I wanted to use into ringtones, loaded them onto a mini-SD memory card in my phone, and BitPim told my phone where to look for the files to use as ringers.

I have almost 50 ring/alert tones on my phone, about 20 of which are Disney-related.

The only downside is that my phone seems to "forget" about the custom ringtones whenever I power off my phone. (And then if the phone tries to use the file to ring, it's as if the phone was in silent mode) The files are still there, but I need to connect my phone back up to the program and do a 30-second procedure to get my phone to see them again. So whenever I fly I need to remember to put the phone in "Standalone" mode (to turn off all cell communication) rather than turn it off.

-Rob

Verizon locks up their phones pretty tightly, and it's fairly difficult to get ringtones onto your phone unless you buy them from Verizon.

I found a program online called BitPim. I bought a $3 data cable for my phone from ebay. I then edited the MP3 files I wanted to use into ringtones, loaded them onto a mini-SD memory card in my phone, and BitPim told my phone where to look for the files to use as ringers.

I have almost 50 ring/alert tones on my phone, about 20 of which are Disney-related.

The only downside is that my phone seems to "forget" about the custom ringtones whenever I power off my phone. (And then if the phone tries to use the file to ring, it's as if the phone was in silent mode) The files are still there, but I need to connect my phone back up to the program and do a 30-second procedure to get my phone to see them again. So whenever I fly I need to remember to put the phone in "Standalone" mode (to turn off all cell communication) rather than turn it off.

-Rob
Thanx! Verizon does lock their phones up really tight which is why i couldn't download the ringtones. Hopefully now it will work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom