Ring removed from pavement at Haunted Mansion

Sped2424

Any pictures of that? I'd love to see it!
1251676722_5g9dk-l.jpg

I thought this was old old news! but hey here it is^

bhg469

Just to clarify for those new to this thread...the old ring was not a ring, nor was it put there by the imagineers. It was a piece from and old gate. It was however completely dug up and removed during the last refurb.

ring1.jpg
I am 100% with you!! This was a fence post that was cut off god knows when. Im not impressed that they added a ring to make up a story that never existed.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am 100% with you!! This was a fence post that was cut off god knows when. Im not impressed that they added a ring to make up a story that never existed.
I am not too worried about it either way. I am one of the few that likes the additions to the queue and even though the ring was not original, it did become part of the HM mythos.

bhg469

I am not too worried about it either way. I am one of the few that likes the additions to the queue and even though the ring was not original, it did become part of the HM mythos.
Same here. I love the new queue, and I am a huge HM fan. I am just not a fan of fence posts and refuse to acknowledge them as features.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom