Right Now, Someone Is On Splash Mountain....

Foladar

I just spun around in my chair..and spilled the soda I was drinking all into my keyboard.:hammer: WOOHOO!

Something else..right now, people are driving through the entrance to the park, people are going on the rides, eating the food, doing everything we CAN'T! Oooh...bad way of thinking, but it's true.
Its going to be me in 24 hours!!

rbrower

This summer, I ended up going twice, with just two and a half weeks in between. We were supposed to take a different trip but something came up and the plans got ruined. So, since we were already packed, we went down to Disney World again!

captainbuzzy

I was there a week ago and after reading this I feel like I need to go again. I'm depressed reading this. Is there anyway that someone can block their ID from readin a post? That's really what I want to do with this thread; although I was amused by the spinning around in your desk chair... Whheeeee

Dragonrider1227

Right now someone's annoyed that their favorite ride got replaced
Right now, Disneyland has entered it's 50th aniversery
Right now, Michael Eisner is looking for a day job :hammer:
Hmm, someone should do a parody of that "Right now" video and make it about Disney World XD

iheartdisney91

i do this all the time how pathetic right lol uggg just think people are in mk right now and they are on the haunted mansion and they say "hmmm... i hungry" so then they go to pacos bills! not fair i love it there why couldnt i own it LOLOLOL that will happen JK:p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom