Right now, someone at WDW is...

Tenny317

Well since on my next trip I will be there on a Friday and we're gonna be in Epcot on that Friday....So right now I would prolly be on Test Track ...yea sounds rite..I love test track when it gets kinda dark out (it's 8:00pm) Or my mom and I are getting a snack bc that day we're eating early in Italy!! Woo my first time there! I'm hoping I'm having some kinda mexican treat lol

crazydaveh

Going to every country in EPCOT enjoying a beer or wine in each country...

If done properly, it makes Illuminations really neat! (Not that it's neat to begin with!)

I'm jealous of that or those people!

Woody13

Originally posted by crazydaveh
Going to every country in EPCOT enjoying a beer or wine in each country...

If done properly, it makes Illuminations really neat! (Not that it's neat to begin with!)

I'm jealous of that or those people!

Helping Dave find his way to the EPCOT exit after Illuminations.:lol:

mwc1996

Watching Fantasmic, Illuminations, or Wishes.

Getting on Peter Pan for the first time because the line is short because Wishes is going on.

Ringo8n24

I would be sitting at POR outside the main lobby along the water on this nice, quiet evening. Sure, it is warm...but it is so relaxing on those benches while admiring the landscaping of Riverside.:)

1disneydood

Right now someone is laying down at a resort, restless just thinking about how much fun tomorrow will be at WDW.

OK now I'm jealous.

yensidtlaw1969

Originally posted by 1disneydood
Now I'm even more jealous. :lookaroun :hammer:
Hey 1disneydood, when I asked you for details of the Fiberglass idea you had for my Expedition model, you never responded. Do you have any tips on where to get it, how to use it, whatever? Don't be Hatin! ANSWER!:D

1disneydood

Originally posted by yensidtlaw1969
Hey 1disneydood, when I asked you for details of the Fiberglass idea you had for my Expedition model, you never responded. Do you have any tips on where to get it, how to use it, whatever? Don't be Hatin! ANSWER!:D

YGPM ;)

mickey04

...sitting on a bench watching the Magic Kingdom empty, trying to take it all in but still not completely believing that they are actually there, and realizing all over again just how magical Disney is.

WDWScottieBoy

Laying by the poolside at one of the small pools at POR staring at the night sky. (I'M SO JEALOUS!!!) Or sleeping in those nice beds at the resorts getting some good nights rest dreaming about my day at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom