Right Now Id Rather Be....

Claire L

In Florida at WDW. At least we did get some sun today instead of the usual rain her in Old Blighty, even if I was at work!! Any way only 13 weeks to go until I'm in the good old US of A and at WDW.
Claire L

GoofyMike29

Right Now...

Right Now I am actually sitting in my basemnt But I wish I was waking up in my suite at the Wilderness Lodge, putting on that channel that is all Disney World all the time, while I get readyto take a boat to the Magic Kingdom.
Mike :king:

anywhere at WDW would be better than having to go to work. lol. there is so much new since i was there for an extended stay so i cant wait till im there to see it all.

Scooter

Right now I'd rather be...

In Ice Staion Cool...drinking down little cups of Watermelon soda
looking around at all the cool COKE stuff, all the while knowing that right outside the door is that gorgeous Fountain of Nations and Spaceship Earth.

Mmmmmm :::looking around::: :lookaroun

Think I'll have some MORE:slurp:

danamarie27

I'd rather be....

It's 10:15pm here. The weather is nice but, I would rather be walking down main street and getting that first look at the castle. I love the anticipation I feel and the excitement I feel as I see it. I never feel like I'm at WDW until I see the castle. I can't wait for October.

Disney_Freak:oþ

Right now i'd rather be...
ANYWHERE IN WDW!!! anywhere....i don't care if i was glued to the ground in Magic Kingdom...I wish i could go so bad!!!! I feel like crying :cry: :cry: :cry: seriously

tinkrbel

Originally posted by Disney_Freak:eek:þ
Right now i'd rather be...
ANYWHERE IN WDW!!! anywhere....i don't care if i was glued to the ground in Magic Kingdom...I wish i could go so bad!!!! I feel like crying :cry: :cry: :cry: seriously

I have cried ..almost every day .. every time I see a commercial for WDW !!!

DisnyMom

Right now instead of being at work in New Jersey....I'd rather be hanging upside down on the Rock 'n Roller Coaster and laughing hysterically! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom