Right Now Id Rather Be....

Tigggrl

Right now, I would love to be sitting on a bench, at my favorite spot to watch Illumiations, with my Almond coffee in my hand and my honey by my side:)
Tig:)

dizpins14

Right now as I lay my head down to go to sleep, I wish I was under the covers in a Disney hotel listening to the pitter-patter of little childrens feet coming from the swimming pool. With the feeling that you are part of something magical and everything is just perferct whild you are part of Walt's dream.

tinkrbel

you said it !!!

Originally posted by dizpins14
Right now as I lay my head down to go to sleep, I wish I was under the covers in a Disney hotel listening to the pitter-patter of little childrens feet coming from the swimming pool. With the feeling that you are part of something magical and everything is just perferct whild you are part of Walt's dream.

ooooo that sounds so good and I dont know if anyone could have said it better. We leave the real world behind when we are at WDW ..dont even watch the news on tv. So I really understand what you wrote :)

DisneyFreak721

I would rather be sitting in the front row of a Super Stretch Limo staring down the dark tunnel that will propel me from 0-60 in 2.8 Seconds.
OR
I would rather be staring into the darkness and see a bright light and freefall in an abandoned hotel elevator
OR
I would rather be watching the most cyberbotic performance unit to date try and sell me a teleportation device that brings an alien's hot breath to my neck.

Any of those three and I would be the happiest guy on earth.

Spaceship Earth

Account Suspended
I agree with this.

Originally posted by dizpins14

Your so right, that;s when you know that you will wake up in a good mood the next day. That's so cool, I'm speechless. Nice going dizpins14. I can't wait untill i'm in WDW, And I also agree with Disney Freak. Sitting in front of a super stretch limo, waiting to be hurled down the long tunnel toward a looping, corckscrewing journey! Oh, I can't wait until I go to Disney World! :sohappy:

Brer Bear

I would rateher be setting in the Polynesian lobby listening to the birds, watching the monorail go by and takening all the greay smells of the GCH.

I also would rather be sitting on Peter Pan's Flight with my girlfriend. I love that ride. :king:

Ariel

Hmmm.....it's noon here, gloomy and cold. I'd much rather be sitting poolside at one of the lovely resorts sipping something nice....or sitting on a bench on Main Street, enjoying the crowds and the view of the castle....

:D

David

Right now, it's a sunny 60 degrees at noon, and even with a nice day, it would be so much better walking down Main Street on the first day of my vacation. Tomorrow would be like the movie "Groundhog Day" and it would STILL be the first day of my vacation.

214 days to go!

no2apprentice

I'd rather be standing in a circle of flowers, with the warm sun on my back, holding my wife's hand, children nearby, and being in front of the Man and the Mouse.:animwink:

The it's off to hear some creepy organ music and a red-eyed raven!:D

Al

right now, i would rather be on virgin atlantic (upper class [1st]), on my way to a 3 week holiday in wdw, staying in the contemporary, in a tower room!!!

:sohappy:

X Zoe X

I'd much rather be riding down the family raft or floating in the waves at typhoon lagoon! OR watching illuminations or riding splash mountain or rock n roller coaster! basically any where other than where i am now!:lol:

Debbie

I would be sitting on the beach at the Polynesian, with my husband, drinking a Bud and **I can't go into any further details**

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom