Rides after fireworks?

Minnie1986

I just read a post(not here) that advised people to head to the more popular rides after fireworks for shorter lines. Is this actually something you can do, and I've been obvious this whole time?

DisneyPrincess5

I never really thought about that either?!
I just looked at today's calendar/hours. So HEA shows at 9pm but the park closes at 10pm. So I guess whether you can proceed about the park after fireworks depends on park closing?
Wow. I love learning something new about Disney every day!

Upvote 0

crxbrett

During the fireworks (or if there is a night parade) is also another way to get on rides with shorter lines. When the parks were open late this was always a great way to get on stuff with less of a wait. Most people left by 11p and the park was pretty empty the last hour. If it was evening magic hours, the parks was really dead by 1am, leaving the park a ghost town the last 2 hours it was open. The park was also mainly adults and some teens when it got that late and hardly any kids were around. I miss those days so much now.

Upvote 0

ls3015

I just read a post(not here) that advised people to head to the more popular rides after fireworks for shorter lines. Is this actually something you can do, and I've been obvious this whole time?
This may be a true statement, but for me, the lines were long no matter when I made it to a ride, during a parade or when the fireworks were going off, just always seemed to be a long line, maybe just my luck.

Upvote 0

JohnD

That pretty much would only work if you're going on an EMH night which is what I'm doing. I'm seeing HEA at 8pm on 9/20 then EMH is from 8-10pm.

Upvote 0

RMichael21

We visited last summer when Wishes was at 10pm and the park closed at midnight. We rode Splash (20 minute wait), Big Thunder (with a fastpass), Space (30 minute wait) and Jungle cruise (no wait) after the fireworks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom