Ride you'd most like to go on?

HHI Surfer

Original Poster
(sorry if this is a repost.. I didn't see anything similar)

What ride or attraction, that for some reason or another you've never gotten to experience, would you most like to go on?

I think mine is the Indiana Jones ride in Disneyland- I've made plenty of trips to Disney World in my life, but I've never made it out there. Everytime I look through my Imagineering book and read the section about how this ride was designed, it hits me just how much fun it looks like. I remember hearing about it on the Disney Channel when it was new when I was a kid and wishing I could go on it.

(I think the non-Disney ride I'd most like to go on is Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point, just for the pure visceral thrill of going 420 feet in the air)

Tinkerbella16

I'd have to go with Everest on this one too. Never got to ride it yet, but i know for sure that i will in about 3 monthsss :sohappy:

yeti

Journey to the Centre of the Earth at TDS. It looks really cool. :cool:

I really hate to finally admit it, but although my display name is yeti, i havent been on Everest yet. :lookaroun But I'll be down in november and I XTREMLY can't wait to ride then. :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :D :D :D :D

DisneyLindz

Both Soarin and Expedition Everest opened since the last time I was down in Disney. I am completely thrilled that I'll have two new attractions to ride for the first time on my next trip.....7 days from now!!! :)

RenegadeMilkmen

This might sound odd, but I've been to WDW about 10 times in my life and I've still never been on Peter Pan's Flight! I dont know why, we just never got around to it. I wanted to go on it this year but for some reason it had a huge line when we walked past it.

DisneyDragon

I have to go with Journey To the Centre of the Earth at TDS - E:E looks very cool in video, but I'd rather do Journey (prob. cuz it means I'm TDS).

I am planning to take the family to Japan in 2009 for a few weeks (which includes a few days at TDL and TDS). I have to wait until then because my youngest would be too young to appreciate it until then).

Gospel Bill

Star Tours or Body Wars...

I've been to the World now 3 times in 2 years, but I've not yet ridden Body Wars or Star Tours. In fact, I've don't even have a clue where Body Wars is!

Teenchy

Gospel Bill said:
In fact, I've don't even have a clue where Body Wars is!

Body Wars is in the Wonders of Life at Epcot, which is now closed...Sorry!

Speaking of, If I could time travel I would love to ride If You Had Wings just one more time with my Mom (It was her favorite ride). I would love to have my digital video recorder to tape the entire ride. Although I have a video of the ride-through its just not the best quality but alas it will have to do. :rolleyes:

iheartdisney91

RenegadeMilkmen said:
This might sound odd, but I've been to WDW about 10 times in my life and I've still never been on Peter Pan's Flight! I dont know why, we just never got around to it. I wanted to go on it this year but for some reason it had a huge line when we walked past it.

yeah the line is always very long sometimes 70 min. if you want to go on it go as soon as mk opens.:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom