Ride SheiKra one hour early!

Figment1986

And here I am waiting for Employee night.. (which may never come..)

In other news.. This sunday... There Will be fireworks.. 14 mins of them...
(Viewing area will be Gwazi Park I Believe..) Just so you know..

Ralph Wiggum

Account Suspended
what a huge perk for Passport members. the only problem is they opened it up to fun card holders as well, which is probably half the population of Tampa. what a joke.

Narthex

Got to ride Sheikra today....only had about a 30 min wait (we rode it twice). They are able to get 24 people on each car and they are running about 3 to 4 cars at a time. Its a great coaster...esp the first drop.....

tampabrad

Rode it today. 3 times from 930-1000. Personally, I think it is a great coaster and a huge plus for BGT.

They were running 4 trains, so two were loading in the station continuously. After our 3 rides, we went on Kumba, Montu, Guazi, Congo Rapids, and Rhino Rally, and were back to SheiKra at 1:00, (the park was empty, main parking was half full and preferred was empty) but decided not to wait the hour posted time. It also seemed like they were loading slower than when we were on earlier.

Anyone with an annual pass, take advantage of the early ride time. Enter through the Nairobi Entrance a half hour before the park opens and Stanleyville is opened only to passholders for the first hour of the park day. Of course we were there on a Monday, so less crowds anyway. We basically walked on every time.

Oh yeah, the person who decided to put a circular starcase as the exit has a sick mind.

Also, if you feel like looking silly, find one of the supports along a pathway and put your ear on it. Sounds like a hurricane. Yes, we were sober when we tried it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom