Ride refurbs what would you do?

beyondthepalace

MK- Indy Speedway (used to be favorite attraction when I was younger now just annoying) The 2 Skyway buildings (please do something with them!!!)

Epcot- Spaceship Earth (great attraction but starting to get rough and the animatronics are starting to get more robot like.) Mission Space (it is about time Disney just admitted they screwed up with this one.

AK- Countdown to Extinction (still refuse to call it by its' new name)

olive10tails

I think Country Bears needs a rehab or maybe it's time to say good-bye to it. My husband and I will never see the show again. We were practically crying after the show. It seemed pointless to us. We go to WDW yearly and when we saw it a couple of years ago, we vowed to never let our child see it. It's just plain horrible!

Dragonrider1227

Originally Posted by Rleffler
Couldn't agree with you more...the idea of America-hating Johnny Depp in what of my favorite Disney rides really saddens me.
American-hating? Sounds like you believe that over blowb tabloid drek. :rolleyes:

CThaddeus

olive10tails said:
I think Country Bears needs a rehab or maybe it's time to say good-bye to it. My husband and I will never see the show again. We were practically crying after the show. It seemed pointless to us. We go to WDW yearly and when we saw it a couple of years ago, we vowed to never let our child see it. It's just plain horrible!

Personally, I want Disneyland's back (I'm not saying I want Pooh to go away, because I like that too. Maybe in DCA by Grizzly River Rapids...or instead of). I despise country music, yet I find this show enjoyable. Also, this is another of the cases where the original is actually better than the updates. I'm going to Disney World in May with some friends who are really looking forward to seeing the show again. I'm hoping the original will be playing, but I'm guessing with summer right around the corner we'll get the Vacation Hoedown instead. Oh well. Lead the way, Henry.

brookskk

I agree on SM and SGE. But I think SM should just be "spruced" up to make it a little cleaner and more futuristic. I also wish SM had dual rider seats again...either the "old" way (larger rider "holds" smaller rider) or side by side (like on the video of SM on the WDW site). I have younger children who love coasters and I SM is one that is speed and size-wise perfect for them. BUT...the first time the youngest rode SM was traumatic (for me) because I didn't know they had changed the seating format and that he would be riding almost literally by himself!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom