Ride Poster Contest #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyJedi

I agree MSU! It's so hard to keep a tight lip.. it's not like we're playing for a million dollars or something. I can now see your point clearly. This secret submitting has sucked alot of the fun out of this. I'm for trying it the old way again. :)

DisneyCP2000

I agree :D Let's put it back the old way. I really enjoyed reading the posts and hearing every say which ones they like. Right now it's way too quiet around here. We can't say anything or talk about how we created our drawing and stuff. Remember, it's all about fun!!! :cool:

All I can really say right now is "I like that one!" "which one?" "you know that one" :D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by DisneyJedi
I agree MSU! It's so hard to keep a tight lip.. it's not like we're playing for a million dollars or something. I can now see your point clearly. This secret submitting has sucked alot of the fun out of this. I'm for trying it the old way again. :)

No...

I think the vote swaying.....the cheating.....and this turning into a popularity contest sucked all the fun out of these contests since they began.....

The_CEO

I serioulsy thinkhe old way was best cause I could see who did what etc. This was is good or a SERIOUS, "CHAMPIONSHIP" kinda contest.. Not a FUN one lol..

~ Justin...

Disney4648

Suggestion- I would like to see an avatar contest. It would be easier for me and a lot more fun. Just my 2 cents. :)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by DMC-12

No...

I think the vote swaying.....the cheating.....and this turning into a popularity contest sucked all the fun out of these contests since they began.....

Sure, we saw a guy cheat. He's gone. If people want to vote based on that type of stuff, let them. I don't think it's that big of a deal. The biggest satisfaction of this for me is being able to share my Disney artwork with others, and for others to be able to do the same with me. As long as the person that wins picks a Disney subject, I don't care who it is. I want to be able to tell people what I think about their work, or even talk about how I did mine. Ya know, for fun.;)

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disney4648
Suggestion- I would like to see an avatar contest. It would be easier for me and a lot more fun. Just my 2 cents. :)

I wouldn't mind that. Even though its the same thing as these contests, only smaller.;)

DMC-12

Originally posted by Main Street USA

Sure, we saw a guy cheat. He's gone. If people want to vote based on that type of stuff, let them. I don't think it's that big of a deal. The biggest satisfaction of this for me is being able to share my Disney artwork with others, and for others to be able to do the same with me. As long as the person that wins picks a Disney subject, I don't care who it is. I want to be able to tell people what I think about their work, or even talk about how I did mine. Ya know, for fun.;)

Understood....also....folks can say..."OOOOOOoooo I like such n' such's entry...for this reason and that reason".....and sway others votes...based on there bias....or that person who created it...and there post count....or who likes who as a "person" and not there "artwork" ...etc...etc.....I dont know... I could just be talking out of my a$$...just my lame opinions....;)

Maria

yeah.... I can´t criticize any of the posters because I might be telling that to the person who did it! :eek: :zipit: :D :lol:

Just kidding! :animwink: :)

DMC-12

Originally posted by Maria
yeah.... I can´t criticize any of the posters because I might be telling that to the person who did it! :eek: :zipit: :D :lol:

Just kidding! :animwink: :)

ha-ha......Touche' :lol:

personally I dont care if we go back to the old way....just as long as things...the comments that are made.....are within reason:)...I can take critisim....maybe...;)

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Right..I totally agree....as long as somebody doesn't say...somebody vote for me...pleeeeasaaasee...or give the old "nobody voted for me :(" speech....aka "Please vote for me out of pity"

We should be able to compliment each other, and know who did what...We're all adults here...well, mostly....we act like adults anyway, and we should be able to maintain that amount of integrity in any contest that comes up.

tenchu

Why don't we force everyone to submit their addresses to steve, and if we find any of them doing any of the above offences, we go round their homes and kneecap them? :lol:

Main Street USA

Original Poster
ENTRY #13

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 167
Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom