Ride Incident at Disneyland?

PhilosophyMagic

Oh, boy... I just hope no one was seriously injured. And I also hope that the press isn't so bad. It's weird, but with the recent WDW injuries, this almost seems common. I bet it would be covered in the press more had the other events taken place.

Not only that, but it'd DISGRACEFUL that the public will now see the amusement-park-like Paradise Pier spoken of as "Disneyland." It just looks so awful to think that the company that created Epcot looks like a Six Flags company...

Oops, sorry, I'm obsessed over that issue...

MichelleBelle

Original Poster
Lots of people injured... that's never good. This is like the icing on the cake for Disney. Isn't there a saying that bad things happen in threes? Mission Space, TOT, and now this... hopefully Disney's streak is over.

I wonder if it was mechanical or human error? Guess we'll find out...

wdwishes2005

MichelleBelle said:
Lots of people injured... that's never good. This is like the icing on the cake for Disney. Isn't there a saying that bad things happen in threes? Mission Space, TOT, and now this... hopefully Disney's streak is over.

I wonder if it was mechanical or human error? Guess we'll find out...
i'd like to see a human flip a train, the only way i can think of for that to happen is a colapse

MichelleBelle

Original Poster
wdwishes2005 said:
i'd like to see a human flip a train, the only way i can think of for that to happen is a colapse

I don't think the train flipped... people would have died... and it probably wouldn't be on the track.

tj229er

WFTV (Orlando ABC affiliate) just reported on it they said that details are sketchy but reports seem to show that two trains colided on near the loading station.

MichelleBelle

Original Poster
Actually though... I just looked at the pic again... it is really hard to tell what happened... maybe you're right... I hope it didn't flip though, that would be awful.

peter11435

In this photo it doesn't look any car flipped off the track. I think it was just an optical illusion in the first image.

4789349_400X300.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom