Ride Incident at Disneyland?

MichelleBelle

Original Poster
I just saw on my local news channel there was an incident on California Screamin'. Can anyone confirm this or did anyone hear this?

aviday

I've been a lurker here on the boards for years, but as soon as I saw a news tag on my local station I ran to this website to see what was going on. Apparently, two trains on the California Screamin' Roller Coaster collided, and 36 people have been reported injured! This is the very last thing Disney needs right now :( I hope everyone is okay.

MichelleBelle

Original Poster
Ok I'm NOT crazy... whew.

That's horrible though. I caught the end of the story so I don't exactly know what happened.

Hope nothing too serious... :(

wdwishes2005

aviday said:
I've been a lurker here on the boards for years, but as soon as I saw a news tag on my local station I ran to this website to see what was going on. Apparently, two trains on the California Screamin' Roller Coaster collided, and 36 people have been reported injured! This is the very last thing Disney needs right now :( I hope everyone is okay.
uh oh, thats bad, although it rather early, don't the have block breaks?

I was just about to research this further when the promos for my local news came on. It seem sht WDC have yet another summer tragedy/accident on their hands. This has certainly been a rough summer for the land of MAGIC.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom