Ri

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by SnowWhite5669
My son's friend is on the missing list, he was only 18 and played in a local band that my son's band opens for once in awhile. It is tragic and as the AG said everyone in Rhode Island is seperated by one and one half degrees. The governor and all of our elected officials are doing a great job and my hats off to all of the rescue workers and especially my uncle General Centracchio who has been working non stop from 11:00 PM Thursday night. This is an event that has touched all of us. God bless all 97 souls and all those who are still battling for their lives in the hospital.:cry:

I'm sorry to hear that SnowWhite...

It's a real tragedy...and like you said...god bless to all that have been affected (which is everyone) and good luck to all those still trying to recover

Dawn S

Confirmed, GW guitarist Ty Longley was indeed one of the victims. Prayers & sympathies go out to his girlfriend Heidi, who is pregnant with their first child. Absolutely gut-wrenching. For those who do feel that the band is at fault, understand that they lost one of their own too & to say that the whole ordeal has tortured them as well would be a dramatic understatement. They are one of the nicer groups in the business, not into the whole "fame & fortune" thing & not at all careless with their fans or their responsibilities. No one, not the band, club owners or concert-goers deserved this.

"Fly lonely angel
Spread your wings another way
Fly lonely angel
Find a better way
A better day" :cry:

SnowWhite5669

It's going to be more than just the owners and the band, it's going to be the Town of West Warwick, the manufacturers of the fireworks and the soundproofing material, the property owners, etc. The list goes on and on... so let's leave it the the AG to determine who is to blame, there are tons of stories on what happened. Go to www.ProJo.com for all the details and profiles of all those who lost their lives in a fire that should have never happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom