Return to normality tracker

mattpeto

Resort campfires were supposed to resume at least at FW (without characters) yesterday. I'm guessing it didn't due to weather.

On a Facebook post, I inquired about the BoardWalk campfire and somebody said it was back. Still can't find anything officially quite yet, so I haven't add them all to DCI quite yet.

If anyone knows, let me know!

StaceyH_SD

Resort campfires were supposed to resume at least at FW (without characters) yesterday. I'm guessing it didn't due to weather.

On a Facebook post, I inquired about the BoardWalk campfire and somebody said it was back. Still can't find anything officially quite yet, so I haven't add them all to DCI quite yet.

I don’t know where I saw it but it was around week ago that somebody posted that marshmallow roasting was back at BWI. Not sure if that’s the same as the campfire. They posted a picture of somebody roasting marshmallows.

ToTBellHop

We are at boardwalk and it’s back. The campfire was on at Bay Lake back in late May.

Goofnut1980

Well, with the current state of the castle - it'd be like putting lipstick on a pig.
I have been quite a few times since the painting took place. I still don't like it. It everything was a little softer in color, it would be pretty. But its like cantaloupe and fake gold. Just not as spectacular as it should be. I am just glad they didn't try to paint it that hideous gradient color they are using.

Disney Glimpses

Original Poster
As we continue to take a measured and deliberate approach to reopening our Disney Resort hotels, we are happy to share we will start accepting bookings on July 8, 2021 for:

• Disney’s All-Star Music Resort for arrivals beginning Sept. 16
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside for arrivals beginning Oct. 14
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter for arrivals beginning Oct. 28
  • Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort for arrivals beginning Dec. 9

mattpeto

I wrote a blog about unopened restaurants and when I think they will open. It’s all in the spirit of the Disney Comeback Index.

Di$neyCPA

I wrote a blog about unopened restaurants and when I think they will open. It’s all in the spirit of the Disney Comeback Index.

Nice article, however, the conclusion about DDP seems like a leap of faith. There are also a number of restaurants that are open but not serving all the meals they used to- especially breakfast in the parks. I think these fill-in meals also need to come back before the DDP.

mattpeto

Nice article, however, the conclusion about DDP seems like a leap of faith. There are also a number of restaurants that are open but not serving all the meals they used to- especially breakfast in the parks. I think these fill-in meals also need to come back before the DDP.
It might be.

The full resort inventory really kicks in mid-late October, which means the restaurants have to be nearly in full go mode as well.

Maybe the Dining Plan doesn't make 10/1, but can still start around Thanksgiving.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom