Return to normality tracker

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member

Chomama

Brainstorming a random
List - you may already have these so forgive me if you do. These are as of my trip ten days ago
- pirates league MK
- characterpalooza at DHS
- citizens of main street
- Main Street vehicles
- spitting camel on magic carpets
- turtle talk
- seas ovulions play area with sharks
- face painters
- club level in resorts
- henna artists

Disney Glimpses

Original Poster
I think it's optional for cast, whether you want to call that "clock" or "green check."

Also, not sure if this is current but if it is you can "green check" valet parking.

I consider optional a green check..but with CMs it may be a clock since I imagine one day they may prohibit masks? Probably not though? 🤔

Re: Valet Parking - Looks like it is, thanks!

Disney Glimpses

Original Poster
Brainstorming a random
List - you may already have these so forgive me if you do. These are as of my trip ten days ago
- pirates league MK
- characterpalooza at DHS
- citizens of main street
- Main Street vehicles
- spitting camel on magic carpets
- turtle talk
- seas ovulions play area with sharks
- face painters
- club level in resorts
- henna artists
Thanks I just added most of those attractions. Will add the rest!

donsullivan

Premium Member
Under 'Transportation':

Buses from theme parks to Disney Springs.
That has nothing to do with COVID and didn't change as a result of COVID. They've limited that route for years now due to the issue of abuse of the parking at Disney Springs by people trying avoid paying for Theme Park parking. The minute they had buses running those routes, the Internet would explode with 'tips' on how to avoid paying for parking at Walt Disney World and Disney Springs garage's would be full, not with shoppers but theme park guests not paying for parking every day.

Parker in NYC

Just removed the MMRR lack of preshow penalty from the Disney Comeback Index.

Still have a pre-show penalties overall (HM, FoP, etc).
I wouldn't even be able to do HM without the stretching rooms. It's like... the first act of the darn attraction (after the overture outside).

They can keep the FOP pre-show closed forever, though. So you wait a bit longer in a hallway, big deal.

Disney Glimpses

Original Poster
That has nothing to do with COVID and didn't change as a result of COVID. They've limited that route for years now due to the issue of abuse of the parking at Disney Springs by people trying avoid paying for Theme Park parking. The minute they had buses running those routes, the Internet would explode with 'tips' on how to avoid paying for parking at Walt Disney World and Disney Springs garage's would be full, not with shoppers but theme park guests not paying for parking every day.
Good catch, removing from list.

ABQ

I wouldn't even be able to do HM without the stretching rooms. It's like... the first act of the darn attraction (after the overture outside).

They can keep the FOP pre-show closed forever, though. So you wait a bit longer in a hallway, big deal.
Is the HM running at Disneyland? That stretching room is actually an elevator, am I correct, so I assume there's no way to operate the ride without stopping in that room. Sorry to derail the thread.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
I understand, that's why I said from theme parks to Disney Springs, (should've said "only"). The service was there pre-Covid, it ran from 4pm. Last time I used it was August 2019 on a solo trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom