Return to normality tracker

Clamman73

Was there a date for pick a pearl coming back?
BC0B48F6-5552-417D-AB2F-2F5F04A12247.jpeg

castlecake2.0

What’s with all the closed stores in studios still? It’s embarrassing. Indiana Jones store, Christmas store, muppets, Disney junior, mermaid/princess shop, launch bay exit store. Animation courtyard is a joke right now with so many things closed.

MagicHappens1971

Since it’s the busy holiday season once again, I can’t really remember, aside from MK, did the other parks stay open later?

I know at one point Epcot was open till 10, maybe 11? What about DHS? I know DAK didn’t.

MK closes at 6p today because of the party
DHS & Epcot @ 9p
DAK @ 8p

Crazydisneyfanluke

Since it’s the busy holiday season once again, I can’t really remember, aside from MK, did the other parks stay open later?

I know at one point Epcot was open till 10, maybe 11? What about DHS? I know DAK didn’t.

MK closes at 6p today because of the party
DHS & Epcot @ 9p
DAK @ 8p
I remember EPCOT used to be open until 10/1030 during the holidays and towards the end of F&W.

Edit: If you go to Nov 2019 in the calendar for EPCOT, you can see hours were 9-10. Interestingly, Dec saw a close at 9:30.

Chomama

Has anyone heard about pirates and pals firework cruise? One of our kids’ favorites and still waiting. My husband and I were at the parks for wine and dine race weekend And we found a surprising amount of things still closed or altered from the pandemic. At this point it doesn’t really seem like an excuse, especially for what they are charging. Also do we have any word on actual housekeeping? We have traveled extensively since the initial Covid lockdown and this is the only hotel brand we have encountered that is not actually cleaning the rooms. Massively off putting

DisneyMusician2

This, park reservations, and Soarin over California are proof that Iger is just what we need!

I bet he’s going to get the WDW Railroad back up and running before the year is over too!
Am I the only one who wishes just a little Soarin Over Cali came back to WDW for a bit with that original soundtrack? Not that the new one isn't wonderful, but that original....

TrainsOfDisney

Am I the only one who wishes just a little Soarin Over Cali came back to WDW for a bit with that original soundtrack? Not that the new one isn't wonderful, but that original....
I really don’t like Soarin over the world that much. It’s too gimmicky and too much cgi.

Soarin over California is pretty close to perfect. I wish they had made a “Soarin over the land” - custom for the land pavilion and used the basic formula from the original Soarin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom