Return to normality tracker

mattpeto

From the disneytravelagent.com pages, all of the missing experiences that @DCBaker and @ToTBellHop mentioned are still listed under Entertainment, except one...

Citizens of Hollywood. It's absent now on both sites.

Update:

The experiences VotLM, Jedi Training, Citizens of Main Street are now NOT listed in disneytravelagent.com. They were listed as of last week.

Here is the Entertainment/Attractions that show as "Temporarily Unavailable" per park:

MK:
Enchanted Tales with Belle
WDRR
Meet Alice in Wonderland at the Mad Tea Party
Meet Ariel at Her Grotto
Meet Characters from Aladdin in Adventureland
Meet Dashing Pals
Meet Merida
Meet Peter Pan
Meet Tinker Bell
Meet Winnie the Pooh/Tigger
Meet Out of this World Friend (Buzz)
Move it Shake it!
Once Upon a Time

Epcot:
Jeweled Dragon Acrobats
British Revolution
Serveur Amusant

DHS:
BB-8
Green Army Drum Corps (which had a Returning Soon on wdw.com last time I checked)
Meet Chewbacca
Meet the Incredibles
Meet the Toys
Meet Vader
Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular

AK:
Donald's Dino-Bash M&G
Meet Pocahontas
Meet Russell
Meet Timon and Rafiki

We know many of the M&Gs are returning. The interesting one that still has a presence is SWAGS (and thankfully Enchanted Tales with Belle).

Again, I would take this info with a grain of salt, I'm just passing in on what I see.

gerarar

Premium Member
jedi-training-sign-2-1068x801.jpg

jedi-training-sign-removed-2-1068x1424.jpg

mattpeto

+Chip 'n Dale at FW
+Minnie at Town Square (bonus M&G- will review if she's gone from Storybook Circus, when the others return there)
+Added some new line items for July 4ish and New Year's fireworks that weren't part of the index. Those marked as back.

DCI up to 86.79%.

WorldExplorer

+Chip 'n Dale at FW
+Minnie at Town Square (bonus M&G- will review if she's gone from Storybook Circus, when the others return there)
+Added some new line items for July 4ish and New Year's fireworks that weren't part of the index. Those marked as back.

DCI up to 86.79%.

They added her (not in the 50th outfit) to some of the posters in the queue, and the room now includes a Minnie-specific but not 50th-specific prop (her outfit, in a bag on a hanger), so I'm thinking she's there to stay and Storybook will...uh...maybe bring Pluto inside since apparently Chip and Dale took his spot?

(If so, fingers crossed for a cute dress to match Mickey's clothes when the 50th ends.)

trainplane3

Phew, I've been cured of any curiosity I may have had about the new TOTW.
Look, I know people love Villians but why on earth pick Top Of The World at DVC Bay Lake for this???????
The theme is beyond weird for the building it's in and it's so minimally done (thank god) that it isn't even noticeable. Really a case of "this will go away and everyone will forget about it in a few months". Did DVC itself pay for this? I'd honestly expect better since their events are usually pretty good.

But really...
- Imagination lounge
- Add theming (get rid of airport lobby look and music)
- You have an area for activities behind 2 walls, expand
- Space for MnG as well...if you want to do it right
What is their dysfunction with that space?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom