Return to normality tracker

kalel8145

There’s still a ton of retail locations closed, this one in particular is bad bad you’re not even into the park yet and are greeted with a closed store.

MK
Merchant Of Venus
Newsstand
TTC Cart
Westward Ho
Briar Patch

EPCOT
The Land
Toy Soldier
Half of Morocco
Half of Germany
Mexico outdoor market

Studios
Villains in Vogue whatever it’s called now
Everything in Animation Courtyard
Everything in Grand Avenue
Indiana Jones store

DAK
Unsure, don’t spend much time there

Maybe with CRPs returning to Epcot that will free up some cast to open more locations?
The Land quick service is closed?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Geez, I had no idea there were this many closed still. I swear every time we get closer to being back to normal, I get reminded still how far away we actually are from being back.

The impacts of the pandemic were definitely noticeable when I was there last week, but for me personally it didn't have that big an impact on my trip.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Is it bad that I didn't even remember that this existed?

To the right of Soarin..

1651621940616.png

Patcheslee

There’s still a ton of retail locations closed, this one in particular is bad bad you’re not even into the park yet and are greeted with a closed store.

MK
Merchant Of Venus
Newsstand
TTC Cart
Westward Ho
Briar Patch

EPCOT
The Land
Toy Soldier
Half of Morocco
Half of Germany
Mexico outdoor market

Studios
Villains in Vogue whatever it’s called now
Everything in Animation Courtyard
Everything in Grand Avenue
Indiana Jones store

DAK
Unsure, don’t spend much time there

Maybe with CRPs returning to Epcot that will free up some cast to open more locations?
Do they even have enough merchandise to stock all these? Think I remember people saying stores had less variety as it is.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Do they even have enough merchandise to stock all these? Think I remember people saying stores had less variety as it is.
They’ve closed stores that were already open due to lack of merchandise at DHS (perhaps elsewhere too, I only know DHS for sure).

The merchandise situation is better than it was but it’s no where near good, or normal.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom