Retro WDW Merch @ Cousin Orville's!

dweezil78

Original Poster
Retro WDW Merch @ Cousin Orville's! (If You Had Wings, COP, and more!)

Gone until further notice. :( Sorry folks.

dweezil78

Original Poster
Awesome. When does the Peoplemover shirt arrive? Gotta get that for Dad!

You have great timing! I actually just added two Wedway Peoplemover shirts (one light, one dark)!!! Let me know if this is what you had in mind -- if not, tell me what type of design you're looking for and I'll see if I can cook somethin' up for ya.

Dark: http://www.zazzle.com/wedway_people_mover_t_shirt_dark-235658982814090352
Light: http://www.zazzle.com/wedway_peoplemover_t_shirt_light-235338700256228934

Hope you like! :)

dweezil78

Original Poster
Love the shirt with the EC-esque CoP logo. :D

I wonder if that is where they got the idea...

Thanks!!! So glad you dig it, that's awesome to hear. You are absolutely right, the old WDW CoP logo is very similar to the original EPCOT logos. Would've fit right at home with all of those. It's a shame it hasn't received much love over the years... until now of course!!! :D

EPCOT Explorer

Thanks!!! So glad you dig it, that's awesome to hear. You are absolutely right, the old WDW CoP logo is very similar to the original EPCOT logos. Would've fit right at home with all of those. It's a shame it hasn't received much love over the years... until now of course!!! :D
Yep!

Move CoP to EPCOT....:lookaroun

dweezil78

Original Poster
Crazy -- cool stuff! Looks like both your son and I are in search of Dreamfinder. Ha ha! :)

Disneyfan -- If you have any special requests, lemme know! I'm finding myself with a bit of free time at the moment so I'm happy to accommodate as long as it's somewhat in line w/ type of niche stuff I'm doing.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words and enthusiasm!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom