Retro WDW Merch @ Cousin Orville's!

Disneyfan1981

Disneyfan -- If you have any special requests, lemme know! I'm finding myself with a bit of free time at the moment so I'm happy to accommodate as long as it's somewhat in line w/ type of niche stuff I'm doing.

I love the future vibe. Any chance you'll be doing any ISTC designs from Mission: Space? I never saw any merchandise that had the actual logo from the ride story on it, just the standard Mission Space Disney stuff. An ISTC shirt design similar to the NASA shirts that are out would be neat.

dweezil78

Original Poster
I love the future vibe. Any chance you'll be doing any ISTC designs from Mission: Space? I never saw any merchandise that had the actual logo from the ride story on it, just the standard Mission Space Disney stuff. An ISTC shirt design similar to the NASA shirts that are out would be neat.

Unfortunately I'm not going to be touching any current attractions (for a wide variety of reasons) -- with the exception of some silly stuff like "I Love The Smell of Pirate Water" which doesn't directly reference the attraction its for.

That said, while there won't be anything for Mission: Space, you're definitely more than likely going to see stuff for Mission to Mars! :)

dweezil78

Original Poster
Cousin Orville's has moved to Printfection! Merch being re-added throughout next 24 hours. You can check it out here and sorry for any inconvenience:

http://www.printfection.com/cousinorville

orvillespreview3.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom